Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Rule #1 Be white
100 percent.

White "concealed carry talking point" always talks about defending your family.

The only time I've been in a situation with my family where I'd shoot over getting them out of harms way my brother was so goofy he got yoked up and there was no shot and all you can do is talk it down.

That's probably why I struggle with Cop shootings.

That aside and back on point, most places where you need a gun aren't the places where you CCP status protects you.

Bars, movie theatres, malls, public places, schools, etc. And even if you could you likely won't have a clean shot and 9.8 out of 10 you aren't the target.

Think Trayvon Martin. If a black man did that he'd be locked up and rightfully so until the details came through.

I live in a gated, fobbed, concierge spot in uptown Charlotte, but one night I had a cac neighbors friend blackout Knock on my door while I was folding clothes watching the final 4.

He kept trying to come in thinking my place was his boys place despite what I said. :mjpls:

Even had his boy on the phone and told him he was at ink and ivy. He said cool and he left to go there.

45 minutes later he was trying to should charge and break down my door because he we fukked up and didnt believe that I lived there.

If the roles were reversed I'd be dead either from him, the police or the new security guy.

If I popped his ass I'd spend most of my saving, investment, and possibly retirement just to stay out if jail and that's before the additional 10k to get it expunged.

I'm on one.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
100 percent.

White "concealed carry talking point" always talks about defending your family.

The only time I've been in a situation with my family where I'd shoot over getting them out of harms way my brother was so goofy he got yoked up and there was no shot and all you can do is talk it down.

That's probably why I struggle with Cop shootings.

That aside and back on point, most places where you need a gun aren't the places where you CCP status protects you.

Bars, movie theatres, malls, public places, schools, etc. And even if you could you likely won't have a clean shot and 9.8 out of 10 you aren't the target.

Think Trayvon Martin. If a black man did that he'd be locked up and rightfully so until the details came through.

I live in a gated, fobbed, concierge spot in uptown Charlotte, but one night I had a cac neighbors friend blackout Knock on my door while I was folding clothes watching the final 4.

He kept trying to come in thinking my place was his boys place despite what I said. :mjpls:

Even had his boy on the phone and told him he was at ink and ivy. He said cool and he left to go there.

45 minutes later he was trying to should charge and break down my door because he we fukked up and didnt believe that I lived there.

If the roles were reversed I'd be dead either from him, the police or the new security guy.

If I popped his ass I'd spend most of my saving, investment, and possibly retirement just to stay out if jail and that's before the additional 10k to get it expunged.

I'm on one.
Its fukken rigged :manny: cant even get a ccp here so its all good.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
100 percent.

I'm on one.

After the warning, you could have let him beat down the door. Once he crossed the threshold, you can lawfully kill him (deadly force) under the Castle Doctrine in the state of North Carolina. Didn't have to shoot him but you could have beaten his ass to a pulp so he learns how to respect other people's property.

But not like dude who is a flat out murderer trying to use the law.

Aside: It's also good to keep an aluminum baseball bat at your home entrance(s) or a machete if you don't have small children or retarded children and adults.