MilesTeg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This would be the intro with the horrible beat and the affiliate nobody gives a fukk about rambling for six minutes like a drunken homeless man and not in a fun way like ODB?

This would be the same intro where some moron says proven theories such as evolution are bullshyt and he "doesn't believe it"?

Yeah I don't listen to that shyt. Because the beat is bad and the vocals are bad and they lyrics The only "knowledge" I got from this song was to never download anything from "Popa Wu" and to lower my expectations, in general, for future Wu-Tang Clan projects.

If disliking Wu-Revolution is a "white thing" I am fukken thrilled to be white. I was on the fence about it before but now I'm fukken ecstatic. Your team can have the six minute intros by weed carriers. Our team will take the classic joints like Re-United and Triumph. If that's really how you want to divide this shyt. You can have Black Shampoo and the Tekitha joint too while we're at it.

Oh and the Disc 2 intro is CLASSIC as fukk and should have been the album intro. That's some classic Wu-Tang shyt right there. I don't know what the fukk Wu Revolution is supposed to be.

Tekitha song got one spin and was deleted, fukk that boring shyt. That and the Popa Wu song can suck a dikk.

Last edited:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
This would be the intro with the horrible beat and the affiliate nobody gives a fukk about rambling for six minutes like a drunken homeless man and not in a fun way like ODB?

This would be the same intro where some moron says proven theories such as evolution are bullshyt and he "doesn't believe it"?

Yeah I don't listen to that shyt. Because the beat is bad and the vocals are bad and they lyrics The only "knowledge" I got from this song was to never download anything from "Popa Wu" and to lower my expectations, in general, for future Wu-Tang Clan projects.

Co fukking sign! I could probably withstand some dude talking shyt but even as kid hearing him saying smart-dumb shyt about evolution had me :what:
I love WU but I remember even GZA saying some shyt that dinosaurs didn't exist :comeon:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

If disliking Wu-Revolution is a "white thing" I am fukken thrilled to be white. I was on the fence about it before but now I'm fukken ecstatic. Your team can have the six minute intros by weed carriers. Our team will take the classic joints like Re-United and Triumph. If that's really how you want to divide this shyt. You can have Black Shampoo and the Tekitha joint too while we're at it.

Oh and the Disc 2 intro is CLASSIC as fukk and should have been the album intro. That's some classic Wu-Tang shyt right there. I don't know what the fukk Wu Revolution is supposed to be.

Tekitha song got one spin and was deleted, fukk that boring shyt. That and the Popa Wu song can suck a dikk.

What's with all this "your team...my team" sh!t, breh?