Reppin
Sweetlake City
I bought that album the day it came out

During school

At lunch

I've never

EVER made it beyond like 30 seconds into it

The WOAT intro..disc 2 is a goat....but disc one intro...wtf brehs

Came home from school knowing my brother would've bought it, my dad sat down to listen because he kind of liked the movie samples and crazy songs from Enter The Wu.

All sat down and started playing, went from :takedat: to :patrice:to :wtf: so fast.

My dad never ever gave Hip-Hop a chance again, and my brother turned to indie rock music or some wack a$$ shyt not long after - causing their already existing rift to widen. On the real I feel like this moment was the end of what could've been something special in my household. Shyt got cold after. I tried playing some of the dope songs but pops wouldn't have it so I went up to my room and listened by myself. Now my pops is dead and my brother never got to reconcile with him. I was still around him the last few years because I lived fairly close, but we didn't have much to talk about in the end.

Man fukk this intro:mjcry:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came home from school knowing my brother would've bought it, my dad sat down to listen because he kind of liked the movie samples and crazy songs from Enter The Wu.

All sat down and started playing, went from :takedat: to :patrice:to :wtf: so fast.

My dad never ever gave Hip-Hop a chance again, and my brother turned to indie rock music or some wack a$$ shyt not long after - causing their already existing rift to widen. On the real I feel like this moment was the end of what could've been something special in my household. Shyt got cold after. I tried playing some of the dope songs but pops wouldn't have it so I went up to my room and listened by myself. Now my pops is dead and my brother never got to reconcile with him. I was still around him the last few years because I lived fairly close, but we didn't have much to talk about in the end.

Man fukk this intro:mjcry:

:heh: :pachaha:
nCWZs85.png
:russ:
:mjlol::lolbron:
sorry 'bout your pops breh:mjcry:

Last edited:

MilesTeg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
What's with all this "your team...my team" sh!t, breh?

I'm trying to react sarcastically to the ENDLESS race wars on this message board.

I think saying bad songs are THAT OTHER RACE'S SONG is fukken stupid.

This might not be clear, because I generally post here when I'm fukked up. I really dislike this board, because of racially charged everything is...and not in a good way, which might sound weird, but you know what I mean.

I never check this board sober, because I'm clear-headed and know it's going to be some trolling race-baity shock thread garbage.