[12/30/23] AEW Worlds End: Samoa Joe vs. MJF for the AEW World Title; Continental Classic Finals

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I was there, and there weren't many empty seats that were clearly visible. AEW needs to run venues like that more often,

Well not Nassau though, because that place is horribly run, and disorganized as fukk :camby:
They need to go back to these smaller arenas and only do the big ones during special shows and ppv's

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
At their hottest time ever they only managed to do 200K+ once, and that was for Punk's return match. 200K+ on a regular basis even when hot isn't realistic. This isn't the 1990s anymore.
AEW tripping with these $50 PPVs :gucci:

They need to get on a streaming service ASAP

Would they be allowed on Peacock for their PPV/PLEs? WWE would most likely have some clause where their competitor can’t be on the same streaming service I’d assume but I’m not sure how that works.

Even so, they’d do better making their own streaming service with the PLEs and where we can watch the old ones as well as Dynamites/Collisions etc

The streaming thing most likely works for WWE because Peacock has other stuff people can watch plus they have monthly PLEs, sometimes multiple PLEs. AEW having like 5 PPVs per year might be a problem but I’d pay for an AEW streaming service. They’d be better off charging a yearly fee since they don’t have monthly PPVs tho :ehh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Would they be allowed on Peacock for their PPV/PLEs? WWE would most likely have some clause where their competitor can’t be on the same streaming service I’d assume but I’m not sure how that works.

Even so, they’d do better making their own streaming service with the PLEs and where we can watch the old ones as well as Dynamites/Collisions etc

The streaming thing most likely works for WWE because Peacock has other stuff people can watch plus they have monthly PLEs, sometimes multiple PLEs. AEW having like 5 PPVs per year might be a problem but I’d pay for an AEW streaming service. They’d be better off charging a yearly fee since they don’t have monthly PPVs tho :ehh:
AEW doing 8 PPVs a year now and they are going to be getting on Max. Don’t know if they stay PPV or become PLE on there though.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
IMG-2219.jpg

Dustin said he’s tired of the shyt talking :mjlol:
:laff:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

I'm not sure what negotiating power TK has with WarnerMedia, but he needs to push for AEW to be on MAX.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
They calling Cole's group the Midcard Mafia :russ:
A group of wrestlers who don’t take themselves too seriously could prolly get over as hell naming their stable this on some :troll: shyt :bryan:

This chick has negative charisma
Who? :jbhmm:

And I’m confused bout this Continental Title thing. Is there still separate ROH and NJPW STRONG Openweight titles? I looked at Eddie Kingston Wiki and it says he’s all 3 champs currently. I thought this new title was combining the 2 all into one title :dwillhuh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:why: This aint 2002 idiot. This is 2023 going into 2024. People are gonna see sexual misconduct and get people out the paint.
Where's the proof? Why isn't he in jail? Sexual misconduct. I would sue everybody involved. We actually got Debra on camera saying he smacked her...and it was all good. Nitpicking again. Another silly trait from this weak ass era.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We pretty much suspected who the devil was and that could be the reason it did not feel like a shocking reveal, the real work starts now and let's see what AEW does with this angle.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Where's the proof? Why isn't he in jail? Sexual misconduct. I would sue everybody involved. We actually got Debra on camera saying he smacked her...and it was all good.
I'm talking about Jericho. If this shyt is all under an NDA then most people won't talk. They can't. But it's out there now and it's just going to get bigger.

As for Austin. That was 21 years ago. It's been handled and settled. Things were different then.

Think of it like R Kelly. He struck 25 years ago and nothing happened. He struck again today and something DID happen.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Goldust needs to stop being a bytch, there was no reason for that match to be as long as it did, he ain't going nowhere but at a Rampage middle card,
Swerve is red hot, the match should've been a epic beatdown followed by a promo

Should’ve ended with the injury angle. But nope he had to comeback and put on a damn near 10 minute match.