12 Year Old "BLACK" Girl Commits Suicide At D.C. Boarding School (THE CAUSE: BULLYING)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@Koco is right. Too much coddling these kids instead of facing their problems got them soft. Life isnt fair or easy. I dont condone bullying but suicide is the cowards way out. Id rather die fighting than be a punching bag.
This is a 12 year old child we are talking about who's brain hasn't even fully developed :snoop:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
I find it odd that most everyone in here immediately tried to bully you and told you to kill yourself seeing as how that's allegedly
what happened to this little girl, and they can't see the irony in that.

What I got from your first post is that you're sick of seeing young kids kill themselves and they should find a way to confront their bullies
instead of resorting suicide. Apparently, everybody doesn't feel that way. lol

I mean - i'm wondering what the endgame of this thread was supposed to be...

I think OP just want to put up this (not confirmed true) information, and then have everybody come in here and say "RIP baby girl"
99x...
Exactly. I noticed on top of all the drama they worked up in here, the OP posted some bullshyt and was not confronted on it. Smh

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
I bet your mama wouldn't come to your funeral, lame ass, goofy bytch
I bet you can barely type from slurping on the diks you in here riding you weak worthless imitation of a man. Slob away you puppet bytch. Ol #ganggang ass punk nikka

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Damn, after re-reading the derailing comment...

I'm just now realizing I got upset at it before fully reading it.

She actually said, "I bet these little fukkers think that if they take their life, people will feel sorry for them."

Little fukkers? I mean, shyt... That's what these young children who've taken there lives are... little fukkers who think they are going to get sympathy.

Wow.