DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Bench pressed 195 yesterday, so close to 200!

Stopped at phase 3 of the workout, I have one more phase left, but I'm going to start all over in 3 weeks after vacation. Gonna start from phase 1 when I get back.

DuncanWebayama

Daps
Reppin
Update:

dobh5k.jpg

DuncanWebayama

Daps
Reppin
So I been doing body weight excercises for a week now and I've seen mad progress, chest is building firm, arms are getting bigger and defined and abs are showing out. I began taking re-feed cassien protein, and cut caffiene supply completely...Well tried. The first 2 days was the hardest, bad headaches and sluggishness, the third 4 and 5 days were amazing, full health, no headaches no crashes and happier overall. I was taking amp pre workout from GNC, but it didn't do much for me....

Which is why I stopped today, used my buddies arnold pre workout and blasted a shyt ton of exercises. I decided to only use caffeine supps for workouts and not for work anymore, and I think that's tolerable. I went ahead and got the superpumpmax, since it doesn't have a lot of caffeine. Haven't tried it yet, but will try it tomrrow. Oh yea, I've added p90x ab ripper to the workout.

DuncanWebayama

Daps
Reppin
rotator cuff feels amazing, been doing body weight excercises for two weeks, dropped the creatine for the month...gonna wait one more week before I began going to the gym again and start back up on my creatine. I've seen mad cuts and and muscle endurance with these workouts. It feels amazing!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:patrice: Looks like you've had a few setbacks...

Good to see you're still consistent through all the battle scars, and deadset on to getting into optimal shape...

DuncanWebayama

Daps
Reppin
:patrice: Looks like you've had a few setbacks...

Good to see you're still consistent through all the battle scars, and deadset on to getting into optimal shape...
ye breh, i did, it's hard, gotta get back on the mindset.

Started strong lifting for a week now.

only compound exercises and i feel more like a man :smile: