1804: The Hidden History of Haiti (Trailer)

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting.
We did delve a bit into the Haitian Revolution in my Caribbean Studies class in college but that was a long time ago.

Would be a great refresher.

:ehh:

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Tariq Nasheed is a fraud and a fukking Hidden Colors DVD and a doc about Haiti doesn't change sh1t in the community. A lot of poor ass 3rd world countries know every facet of their history and they're still poor and starving.

Black people are going to stay losing with these half hearted lazy attempts at "helping the community" by paying for someone to make a documentary (that he keeps 100% of the profit for) and watching it lol. He's a millionaire and impresses simple negroes with a thousand dollar check here and there to Tamir Rices mother and a thousand dollar check to a hbcu. Y'all laughed at the Migos when they did it though and called them selfish.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tariq Nasheed is a fraud and a fukking Hidden Colors DVD and a doc about Haiti doesn't change sh1t in the community. A lot of poor ass 3rd world countries know every facet of their history and they're still poor and starving.

Black people are going to stay losing with these half hearted lazy attempts at "helping the community" by paying for someone to make a documentary (that he keeps 100% of the profit for) and watching it lol. He's a millionaire and impresses simple negroes with a thousand dollar check here and there to Tamir Rices mother and a thousand dollar check to a hbcu. Y'all laughed at the Migos when they did it though and called them selfish.

I guess we should learn about how "aliens built the pyramids" :troll: :sas2:...and not the indigenous people :mjpls: ...

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

Shut the fukk up

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Marcus Garvey

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A go fund me for his fifth fukking DVD, this nicca is no better than a preacher in the middle of the hood taking 2 tithes from broke folks.
more funding, better movies, wider theatrical releases! :

HC1: $20,000

HC2: $30,000

HC3: $50,000

HC4: 60,000

The fukk are you complaining for???????????

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Just in time

I read the Haitian Revolution book about a month ago....Ppl forget about Bookman and Dessinlines they were some bad motherfukas too.

Riguad (I think his name) the book I read really dug deep into that story.