1804: The Hidden History of Haiti (Trailer)

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Interesting.
We did delve a bit into the Haitian Revolution in my Caribbean Studies class in college but that was a long time ago.

Would be a great refresher.

:ehh:

I want to write my history honours on a comparison between the Haitian Revolution which succeeded, against other colonial revolutions of roughly around the same time that failed, like The Tupác Amaru Rebellion in Peru and the 1857 Revolt in India.

So this is absolutely fantastic for me :blessed: I know very little about the Haitian Revolution but I do know that it's something I would love to write on, it's such an inspirational event.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whoever pays for that "Execuctive Producer" or the other producer credit in the link is gonna :eat: when the movie comes out

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Tariq Nasheed is a fraud and a fukking Hidden Colors DVD and a doc about Haiti doesn't change sh1t in the community. A lot of poor ass 3rd world countries know every facet of their history and they're still poor and starving.

Black people are going to stay losing with these half hearted lazy attempts at "helping the community" by paying for someone to make a documentary (that he keeps 100% of the profit for) and watching it lol. He's a millionaire and impresses simple negroes with a thousand dollar check here and there to Tamir Rices mother and a thousand dollar check to a hbcu. Y'all laughed at the Migos when they did it though and called them selfish.

:picard:

:gucci:

:hhh:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Tariq Nasheed is a fraud and a fukking Hidden Colors DVD and a doc about Haiti doesn't change sh1t in the community. A lot of poor ass 3rd world countries know every facet of their history and they're still poor and starving.

Black people are going to stay losing with these half hearted lazy attempts at "helping the community" by paying for someone to make a documentary (that he keeps 100% of the profit for) and watching it lol. He's a millionaire and impresses simple negroes with a thousand dollar check here and there to Tamir Rices mother and a thousand dollar check to a hbcu. Y'all laughed at the Migos when they did it though and called them selfish.
Negged cac

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Donate on automate :wow:

Can't wait for this to drop :wow:

My fiance Haitian :wow:

She about to flip :wow:

Poster gon be hangin in the home office surrounded by the African mask collection like :wow:

Peace

:mjcry: Congrats breh. The most woke women next to Black America women. You have a good catch there.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I want to write my history honours on a comparison between the Haitian Revolution which succeeded, against other colonial revolutions of roughly around the same time that failed, like The Tupác Amaru Rebellion in Peru and the 1857 Revolt in India.

So this is absolutely fantastic for me :blessed: I know very little about the Haitian Revolution but I do know that it's something I would love to write on, it's such an inspirational event.

Numbers is the main reason, the Haitian slaves out numbered the slave masters by a crazy amount 15 or 20 to 1. Also haitian main export at the time was sugar cane, sugar cane fields have to be worked using one of these

20090915150223713.jpg

Which they mostly had free access to because it was a work tool.

Those things + the mulatto factor + the fact France was already getting they ass kicked in the French Revolution

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Numbers is the main reason, the Haitian slaves out numbered the slave masters by a crazy amount 15 or 20 to 1. Also haitian main export at the time was sugar cane, sugar cane fields have to be worked using one of these

20090915150223713.jpg

Which they mostly had free access to because it was a work tool.

Those things + the mulatto factor + the fact France was already getting they ass kicked in the French Revolution

Best to attack when your enemy is already dealing with other adversaries. Keep that in mind when the "alt right" love affair with Russia falls apart.
:mjpls:
I'll be donating to the indiegogo
:salute: