19 year old SAWG donates over 1million dollars in scholarships and business grants from onlyfans checks

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie:
Basically you make it look like you earn less with write off, people will donate just enough to get them under the threshold of being taxed at a lower rate. Like if you are taxed at 15% at 500k but taxed at 27% above 550k

I'm from Canada so i thought the tax system was similar but it might not be. The way it works here with tax brackets is that say it's like your example, the first 500k will get taxed at 15% and any money that exceeds the first tax bracket is taxed separately at the higher rate. So say it was 15% at 500k, and 27% for anything above, if you make 600k then your tax calculation would be (500k*15%)+(100k*27%). So the donation thing wouldn't really make a difference.

Edit: i assumed it was the same in the US.

Edit2: also here in canada, if im not mistaking, donations are technically non refundable tax credits rather than deductions so they wouldn't affect the amount you have to claim as taxable income. But i think my point still stands even if it was a deduction. At the end of the day, you're still worse off cash flow wise if you make the donation vs. if you don't.

Last edited:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
simps changed her life big time.

50 mil in a year and she ain't even get fully naked? crazy..

it's shocking the amount of simps running rampant in these streets.

I'd NEVER pay to see a bytch get naked. I got a hand, and I have a laptop. I'd jag my dikk for free first before that bullshyt.