19 year old SAWG donates over 1million dollars in scholarships and business grants from onlyfans checks

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
How bout dat
:troll:

“I know that there's a lot of kids out there that really want to get real jobs and want to work hard, but they just don't have the money to provide it,” she tells Yahoo Life of why she is excited by the scholarship opportunity. “I thought it was an amazing idea.”

Each “Bhad Scholarship” recipient will receive $1,000 towards their trade school education and 50 graduates will receive $10,000 in start-up capital to help launch their own businesses upon graduation. Additionally, Bregoli will handpick graduates to receive full-ride scholarships from a $200,000 fund.

“We are incredibly grateful for our partnership with Bhad Bhabie that allows us to continue our mission to eliminate poverty through trade school education,” said Dr. Brenita Mitchell, Founder of Educapital Foundation, in a press release for the scholarship. “I have seen firsthand the role education plays in opening doors to building wealth and creating successful career opportunities. By removing financial barriers, the ‘Bhad Scholarship’ will help students spend more time focusing on their studies, and help them achieve their lifelong dreams.”

Bregoli’s interest in trade schools is partially inspired by her own passion for cosmetology. Had things gone differently, she says, she could see herself pursuing a career as a nail technician. She hopes to pursue opportunities within the beauty space in addition to continuing with her music career.

“I want to get into owning more businesses,” she explains. “I want to own a nail salon. I want to hopefully end up having it become a franchise and putting them in multiple different areas.”

As for what it takes to be a young hustler, Bregoli has some advice for others seeking their own path to success.

“It takes hard work, effort and a strong mind," she explains, "because if you don't have a strong mind, you're not going to get very far."

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
easy tax right off, lol you really think this 19 year old bird brain hoe gives a fukk about any type of school. lmfao. let alone the next girl or guy who comes along.

1,000 bucks for tuition is laughable, 10,000 to start a business is damn near predatory and she going to HAND PICK who gets the full ride scholoship of 200,000 dollars. Com'on

I can almost guarantee she didn't come up with this idea and her snake lawyer and publicist did

1000 tuition at a trade school goes a lot longer way then 10k at a community college.

And would have a way better return on investment
:yeshrug: