19 year old SAWG donates over 1million dollars in scholarships and business grants from onlyfans checks

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
1000 tuition at a trade school goes a lot longer way then 10k at a community college.

And would have a way better return on investment
:yeshrug:

A lot of community colleges have technical/trade programs built in. So people could get their basics or learn a trade. shyt some people could get some refresher courses or cert credits off this.

I don't see the problem

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I remember the day when calling some one a hater actually meant something.

No one is hatting on her she made her money, good for her. but we simply stating the facts that this isnt out of good intentions like most scholarships are and is a tax ride of masked as a good deed. Like alot of these commericals you see telling you to donate to hungry kids and when you donate 20 bucks maybe 10 cents actually goes to the kid and the rest is "over head"

a girl who dropped out of school became a raunchy explicit rapper and now sells half naked pictures on the internet at 19 is now telling people to go to school.

let me break it down assuming this is a NOT non profit organization because it does not say.

she starts a scholarship (a business, that pays herself)

she might pay her employees (could be her family, friends, lawyer) her money to find kids to donate to.

She pays them 1,000 dollars (laughable money for tuition) even for a trade school

She then donates 10,000 dollars to start a wannabe business owner (laughable money still to start any kind of credible business, a predatory loan shark might give you this type of loan to start a business). Basically you gonna have a shytty business spend you own money and the 10k on some doomed idea and then your out all the money.

Last, shes picking who gets the 200,000 dollar full ride scholarship. (wow I wonder who's gonna get that, a close friend?)

On top of all this she get free publicity like she really doing something good and positive for anyone but herself.

Good she getting money but then she turns around and tries to take the moral high ground. Showing even more what a dirty person she was and still is.

But this is so prevalent in america cause calling people out on this your labled a "hatter" but its really just having a moral compass. I would respect her more with out donating the money, but its basically tax evasion while preying on the weak. But i guess now in some of yall books she now a good person.

Not reading all that. Stop hating nikka

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
1,000 bucks for tuition is laughable, 10,000 to start a business is damn near predatory and she going to HAND PICK who gets the full ride scholoship of 200,000 dollars. Com'on

I can almost guarantee she didn't come up with this idea and her snake lawyer and publicist did
I am speaking of the tax write off damn some of yall go left field :snoop:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I remember the day when calling some one a hater actually meant something.

No one is hatting on her she made her money, good for her. but we simply stating the facts that this isnt out of good intentions like most scholarships are and is a tax ride of masked as a good deed. Like alot of these commericals you see telling you to donate to hungry kids and when you donate 20 bucks maybe 10 cents actually goes to the kid and the rest is "over head"

a girl who dropped out of school became a raunchy explicit rapper and now sells half naked pictures on the internet at 19 is now telling people to go to school.

let me break it down assuming this is a NOT non profit organization because it does not say.

she starts a scholarship (a business, that pays herself)

she might pay her employees (could be her family, friends, lawyer) her money to find kids to donate to.

She pays them 1,000 dollars (laughable money for tuition) even for a trade school

She then donates 10,000 dollars to start a wannabe business owner (laughable money still to start any kind of credible business, a predatory loan shark might give you this type of loan to start a business). Basically you gonna have a shytty business spend you own money and the 10k on some doomed idea and then your out all the money.

Last, shes picking who gets the 200,000 dollar full ride scholarship. (wow I wonder who's gonna get that, a close friend?)

On top of all this she get free publicity like she really doing something good and positive for anyone but herself.

Good she getting money but then she turns around and tries to take the moral high ground. Showing even more what a dirty person she was and still is.

But this is so prevalent in america cause calling people out on this your labled a "hatter" but its really just having a moral compass. I would respect her more with out donating the money, but its basically tax evasion while preying on the weak. But i guess now in some of yall books she now a good person.

Imagine being this pissed off over an act of charity. :deadrose: