1957 Debate: African Pawg fukkery ensues.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
seen this months ago.

Naija boy held it down against the 2 c00ns and the cac.

fyi, what that Ethiopian boy said about their kind not considering themselves negroes is how alot of Habesha people felt before 2012. lets be real. :mjpls:

Ghana girl was softshoeing. and the South African was telling a bunch of :duck: about how they settlers came about in "her country". I'm glad the Naija kid pressed her and even used sarcasm to make her look like a fool.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
seen this months ago.

Naija boy held it down against the 2 c00ns and the cacs.

fyi, what that Ethiopian boy said about their kind not considering themselves negroes is how alot of Habesha people felt before 2012. lets be real. :mjpls:

Ghana girl was softshoeing. and the South African was telling a bunch of :duck: about how they settlers came about in "her country". I'm glad the Naija kid pressed her and even used sarcasm to make her look like a fool.

What caused the change in 2012? Was there an event I missed?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
OP

Guilty of the stuff others do to Nigerians all the time here. Search for the most obscure reference and instance to portray them in a bad light.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
full

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
seen this months ago.

No hate cuz I love my habesha people but they were moving different pre-Twitter lol

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
seen this months ago.

No need to be politically correct here. They will tell you they ain't Black in 2021.:mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Naija dude was really intelligent and articulately shytted on the other 3 c00ns/cac.:ehh:

Ethiopian c00n "we're not Negro, we're of the Lost tribe of Israel":mjpls:

Nigerian dude responds: "Yes you're clearly lost":dead:

That should have been the end of the debate. The other 3 "I cede my time." :mjcry:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
OP

Guilty of the stuff others do to Nigerians all the time here. Search for the most obscure reference and instance to portray them in a bad light.
It is a very interesting video, there are more videos like that on that channel.

I mean if some people look bad, then they look bad:yeshrug:. Im Nigerian, so I think I know a thing or two about "bad light". There is no need to get upset now, enjoy the video.