1957 Debate: African Pawg fukkery ensues.

Asante

All Star
Daps
seen this months ago.

Naija boy held it down against the 2 c00ns and the cac.

fyi, what that Ethiopian boy said about their kind not considering themselves negroes is how alot of Habesha people felt before 2012. lets be real. :mjpls:

Yep I wrote about the Habesha in my thread, and got the bulk of my info on their situation here;

destruction%20of%20black%20civilization_zpsisfspmdw.jpg

The Habesha speak a Semitic language, which is indicative of their interactions outside of the continent in the region around modern day Israel. They left Africa before the establishment of Kemet, and came back into Africa on some light skinned shyt basically.

Map-of-Semitic-languages-and-inferred-dispersals-The-locations-of-all-languages-sampled.png

The Habesha took over Aksum from the Bantu's and tried to war against the neighboring kingdom of Meroe (Nubian prominent period after Kemet was destroyed by Cacs). They know what they mean when they say that they are not Africans like us. The Cushytic speaking Oromo Ethiopians who are the largest ethnic group are the dark skinned REAL Ethiopians who rock with us, and who lived in Kemet with the Bantu and other Africans. They have ben persecuted by the light skinned Habesha since they reentered into Africa, and took over Abyssinia (modern day Ethiopia). Notice that the in America they only allow the Habesha to come here. I believe, that like China, Ethiopia will gain prominence in the World through the light skinned Habesha being propped up, and the genociding of the darker skinned populations.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...a-blacks-african-origins-of-civ.777687/page-5

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
All peoples have internal conflicts. It’s part of the nation-building process. Most of early Greek history is internal conflicts, same as early roman history. Natives were warring with one another here. Black people are allowed and were supposed to go thru the same nation-building steps as every other people. It’s just that in our case whites intervened and are still driving the politics in our race all over the world.
:dwillhuh:all different situations tho and are separate from what you saying tho, and the Natives here in america went extinct so... And even if you talking ones in like SA and Latin the power house ones like the Incas were hated by the other native tribes.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
The Naija brother was on point and his confidence was crazy. Nigeria needed more of that type of thinking post independence.

Am I tripping or did his speaking voice remind me of this brother. Nat King Cole swag

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
White worship in Africans is deep-seated whether we want to admit it or not
nope

you gotta realize what type of breh you had to be to even get on those panels in those years first of all.. context matters. this is during the peak of colonial struggles so how true is your statement? mid to late 50 to 60's are crucial times for Black people worldwide. and what was happening does not support your statement.

context.
the “tribes of Israel” really did a number on the world:wow:
but Ethiopians were actually there in the bible and Kemet. probably the few peoples who can actually confirm.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
This thing is as old as dirt. Karen tried to act like white South Africans are the victims and being portrayed in a negative light in American media:mjtf:.
Cac had the :mjlit: face on the whole time.

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
nope

you gotta realize what type of breh you had to be to even get on those panels in those years first of all.. context matters. this is during the peak of colonial struggles so how true is your statement? mid to late 50 to 60's are crucial times for Black people worldwide. and what was happening does not support your statement.

context.

but Ethiopians were actually there in the bible and Kemet. probably the few peoples who can actually confirm.
That may be true but simultaneously we’re all hung up on Hebrew folklore and myths. You got nikkas with ancestry (Jay Electronica et al.) in west Africa tryna claim they’re the lost tribe of Israel.

If aliens came today and refuted the abrahamic religions, would all these claims to Hebrew set or Arab set even matter

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That may be true but simultaneously we’re all hung up on Hebrew folklore and myths. You got nikkas with ancestry (Jay Electronica et al.) in west Africa tryna claim they’re the lost tribe of Israel.

If aliens came today and refuted the abrahamic religions, would all these claims to Hebrew set or Arab set even matter
Aliens coming doesn't automatically refute anything

yes everybody claims that civilization because it is a height of humanity. but very few of us have receipts like they do.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its funny how the more things change the more they stay the same.

You could have the exact same debate happening today. Just replace the Ethiopian kid with a Somalian and instead of dikkriding Jews it'll be Arabs.
can't dikkride jews if you been one since inception.

make sense.

I'm from the Horn. Nairobi is a hub for the whole area. We got horner's from everywhere. Ethiopians never act :mjpls:
but you don't have to take my word. Ask the horners on here.

The people who had closer ties to Arab culture had more of that energy because of... slavery, if not enslaved they slaved themselves.