[2/10/24] AEW Collision: Orange Cassidy vs. Ishii; BCC/CMLL; Mark Briscoe/Brody King, Toni Storm/Aminata, Purrazzo/Kiera Hogan

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Trips

Superstar
Daps
So have Toni and Deonna technically flipped Heel/Face roles for their feud? Deonna comes to the ring like a heel, wrestles basically like a heel. Is she the heel? Toni I think was supposed to be a heel, but everyone loves the character so she's basically a face now?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So have Toni and Deonna technically flipped Heel/Face roles for their feud? Deonna comes to the ring like a heel, wrestles basically like a heel. Is she the heel? Toni I think was supposed to be a heel, but everyone loves the character so she's basically a face now?
Toni is a bit of a tweener

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Toni and Deonna would be a dope fued but Jersey Girl is kinda boring.

Seems like they're trying to tell a story with Queen eventually breaking through for a big win. Hopefully it's not a one off like Action Andretti. She's got a high ceiling.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't mind it. And I know they all have about the same amount of experience but she's better than Skye and has more charisma than DG. I feel she should be fast tracked in the Summer.
She'll get the winning push eventually, be patient. All the TV time, along with the commentary teams building her up in match, combined with her getting the premiere episode of Rene's sitdown interview show on YouTube, it's obvious they see big potential in her.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
She'll get the winning push eventually, be patient. All the TV time, along with the commentary teams building her up in match, combined with her getting the premiere episode of Rene's sitdown interview show on YouTube, it's obvious they see big potential in her.
Patience lol? You know who's booking and it ain't Eddie Graham or Giant Baba lol.