Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man this storyline & Cody are fukking GREAT

The heat when he kissed Ibushi :wow:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I'm asking because it seems like they are playing off a gay angle? I don't know much about the history the team really. I'm just learning about them from twitter reactions really :manny: can you explain them please? also, whats going on the bullet club? are they done? I see omega left(i think) or does he still claim them? is he still apart of the elite? I see they going to be fighting each other soon. why haven't OG bullet club members got involved with the omega vs rhodes stuff? break it down for me please. gifs on twitter don't give me the full story :francis:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I'm asking because it seems like they are playing off a gay angle? I don't know much about the history the team really. I'm just learning about them from twitter reactions really :manny: can you explain them please? also, whats going on the bullet club? are they done? I see omega left(i think) or does he still claim them? is he still apart of the elite? I see they going to be fighting each other soon. why haven't OG bullet club members got involved with the omega vs rhodes stuff? break it down for me please. gifs on twitter don't give me the full story :francis:

"Gay angle" :mjgrin:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Crazy how much piff have come from just the BC guys themselves and how many possibilities were setup with them:

Kenny vs Cody
GL vs Bucks
Kenny vs Ibushi if he ever turns
That night one main event realy got me hype for Cody and Kenny match. That story line is dope.

And yea Cody was killin it

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Last edited: