2 Fine Sisters Expose World Star (Pay 2 play)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

So World Star will put anything on the website as long as you pay them:ohhh:.

Didn't know that at all, It explains why they have so much Cac based fukkkry on the site.

Show some love and subscribe Coli, these sisters talented and doing positive things.

Channel: S & Mel Live

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So you mean to tell me.... paying to put a video up on a for profit site is shocking?:ohhh:

You mean to tell me a site with vids of real estate dudes talking about flipping houses n shyt is doing this??:ohhh:

nikka wshh is for slow mfers just like you. Aint been on that site in about a year probablly.

Op the type of nikka to fall victim to pyramid schemes

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia

Didn't know that at all, It explains why they have so much Cac based fukkkry on the site.

Show some love and subscribe Coli, these sisters talented and doing positive things.

I thought this was common knowledge. That is how my homie got his video up there

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era

It's like payola in the 90's and early 2000's for radio stations in 2016. Ain't nothing new but the content,

Also, Worldstar is a detriment to society. Stop giving them clicks and follows on social media.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
That's wack. I legit thought World Star controlled their own content. Didnt know they were straight bought, thought they hand picked shyte and made an actual effort to buss new music. Didn't know all nikkas had to do was pay and they'd post anything on that site.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:dwillhuh: Of course u dumb ass nikka

How you think those unsigned artist get on there. Or artist who release music videos having theirs always on top of the site
Thought that shtyy ass site actual was bussing new artists. Thought it was an actual media website with real journalist and promoters.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Lol at the op finding this fact thread worthy as if we haven't known this for years.
That sucks.

I don't visit worldstar unless someone sends me link. Thought they were at least on the new music discovery tip/model discovery.

wack that anything can go there if you pay, but whatever, not a fan anyway.