2 Fine Sisters Expose World Star (Pay 2 play)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
So you mean to tell me.... paying to put a video up on a for profit site is shocking?:ohhh:

You mean to tell me a site with vids of real estate dudes talking about flipping houses n shyt is doing this??:ohhh:

nikka wshh is for slow mfers just like you. Aint been on that site in about a year probablly.

Op the type of nikka to fall victim to pyramid schemes
Eat a dikk nikka.

I dont frequent wordstar, not a fan or supporter. The video explained why they allow so much racist fukkery on the website.

Thought they were legit seeking and finding new artists to buss. Thought artists and models sent stuff to them and they treated it like real journalists and hand picked stuff like a Vice or Complex would do.

Thought a website that big actually controlled content, didnt know it was that rachet

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
OP probably thought this was gon be a nice platinum thread to have under his belt :mjlol:
:russ: Stappp it

Legit thought worldstar was bussing new artists by listening to their content and choosing who gets spins. Had no idea any random nikka with $500 could get any video they want on the website for a hot minute. Kinda disappointed. Thought they were rivals with bigger (i guess real) journalism websites like Vice and Complex

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Not only that, the less ratchet the co tent is, the more they charge. I thought this was known tho.
WTfukk:mindblown:

That's some straight fukking c00n shyte:pacspit:

Really thought worldstar was about that real media life. For all the racist and rachet shyte they were posting, i'd always be like, "well at least they dedicate part of the website to finding and promoting new artists and models trying to get on"

Thought the fukkery was just supporting the real journalism grind, but the whole site just fukkery :scust:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
giphy.gif