Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Last year, @∆y = f(∆x) narrowly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, winning his 2nd Higher Learning WOAT title and 4th WOAT title overall. :wow:

Nominate up to three Higher Learning trolls you believe should win WOAT for 2018. :pacspit:

We can have a separate thread with a poll of the nominees for the final vote.

Mods, can y'all sticky this?

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I nominate:

- @Ozymandias , for WOAT reading comprehension and reasoning skills, plus pushing #QAnon talking points
- @the cac mamba for having his playbook exposed :umad:
- @newworldafro , for his shameless :cape: for Alex Jones and Jimmy Dore in the name of "free speech".

Special mention goes to @Great Scott , mainly for being @Ozymandias 's enabler and reposting Hannity propaganda. :scust:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I nominate:

- @Ozymandias , for WOAT reading comprehension and reasoning skills, plus pushing #QAnon talking points
- @the cac mamba for having his playbook exposed :umad:
- @newworldafro , for his shameless :cape: for Alex Jones and Jimmy Dore in the name of "free speech".

Special mention goes to @Great Scott , mainly for being @Ozymandias 's enabler and reposting Hannity propaganda. :scust:
i might be a third party candidate, who draws votes away from the two main candidates :ehh:

as a side note, i'd like to nominate @88m3 for ZOTY :jaymelo: an extremely prestigious award

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So I'm nominated for worst poster because I support free speech of both a libertarian conservative and a liberal progressive?? :gucci:

So because I have been proven 100% correct that by deplatforming Alex Jones, everyone across the political spectrum (left, right, independent) is threatened with censorship and deplatforming, you think I deserve that award?

OP nominate yourself for being a slobbering at the mouth zombie for any lie the mainstream corporate media drools out.

I nominate @The Black Panther for WPOTY

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So I'm nominated for worst poster because I support free speech of both a libertarian conservative and a liberal progressive?? :gucci:

So because I have been proven 100% correct that by deplatforming Alex Jones, everyone across the political spectrum (left, right, independent) is threatened with censorship and deplatforming, you think I deserve that award?

OP nominate yourself for being a slobbering at the mouth zombie for any lie the mainstream corporate media drools out.

I nominate @The Black Panther for WPOTY

No one asked for your tears. :mjlolhairfade:

Nominate me and keep it pushing, playa :mjlolhairfade:

Status
Not open for further replies.