Status
Not open for further replies.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
2,500 posts a month for six straight years? :picard:

Ya'all really gotta put Nap on ignore for his own good, that ain't healthy brehs. :dead:

I literally have never, ever regretted having Nap on ignore. If everyone puts him on ignore, he'd have to figure out something new to do with his life. Y'all really want him to keep wasting your time like this? :yeshrug:

How many of you have continued to wreck hours of life every week reading 2,500 Nap comments a month. :hhh:

Hater

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I tried to have reasonable discussions with him when I first started posting on Higher Learning. It was like talking to a damn wall. Nothing you said was taken into consideration, he might as well have been a cable news show spin doctor. Just a useless interaction.

I had about five conversations like that before I realized that I was gonna miss absolutely nothing by putting him on ignore, and have that much more time to read and and converse with people who actually wanted a conversation.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
2,500 posts a month for six straight years? :picard:

Ya'all really gotta put Nap on ignore for his own good, that ain't healthy brehs. :dead:

I literally have never, ever regretted having Nap on ignore. If everyone puts him on ignore, he'd have to figure out something new to do with his life. Y'all really want him to keep wasting your time like this? :yeshrug:

How many of you have continued to wreck hours of life every week reading 2,500 Nap comments a month. :hhh:
That averages out to 83 posts per day over a 6.5 year span :scust:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gains

Superstar
Daps
I tried to have reasonable discussions with him when I first started posting on Higher Learning. It was like talking to a damn wall. Nothing you said was taken into consideration, he might as well have been a cable news show spin doctor. Just a useless interaction.

I had about five conversations like that before I realized that I was gonna miss absolutely nothing by putting him on ignore, and have that much more time to read and and converse with people who actually wanted a conversation.

he's an amateur gop operative

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Because the alt-right trolls and TLR militants like to lie to themselves. Nap isn't respected anywhere outside of the Russia thread, and even in that thread most posters have blocked him to review the news without his posts.

I remember Nap being the patron saint of TLR

Status
Not open for further replies.