Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
lol why even include MMA guys on these lists? that never made any sense to me

In what fukking world is Moxley, Naito, Jericho, Roman, Omega, and the fukking Young Bucks bigger draws than Jorge Masvidal and Khabib? :mjlol:

WON subscribers dikkride shytty ass AEW like crazy its wild

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Stuff like this is what gives merit for to people slandering AEW. Some of those categories they shouldn’t at all have AEW wrestlers that high. Roman Reigns and Jey Uso should be higher on a lot of those lists, MVP and Hurt Business should be on those lists instead of completely absent, and Impact should be getting some love almost exclusively due to Moose. In a way, this reminds me of the late 90s and early 00s where a lot of sites and magazines were pretending that WCW never ever did anything positive despite actually doing so. I loved WOW magazine back then but they were the biggest perpetrators of that.

I will say they that the WWE has such a large amount of content per week that it’s very easy to have them in a lot of the ‘Worst’ categories. On Raw alone there’s multiple bad gimmicks, matches, and storylines.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I got a little time this weekend. :lolbron:
-Jim Ross on both the best and worst announcer list :laff:

-Moxley all over these lists. :comeon: This man is trash all around.

-Roman talked his way through a fire match against against Jey Uso and they got all this other bullshyt ahead of it. :mjlol:
-Baron Corbin overpushed? the man is a jobber :what: he don't be winning nothin. lol

-Moxley and Jericho on the "draw" list over Roman. :pachaha:this term needs to die. People just say it and use it in their own goofy ways.

-AEW: Dark and BTE ranked a better show than Smackdown and Raw:dead:

Last edited: