julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
TSC just becoming an echo chamber of twitter. From posting what they would talk about (these shytty awards), to posting rebuttals in this thread that are just twitter posts that y'all are scraping to find a co-sign for your opinion.

Someone on twitter with 100 followers doesn't help your argument.

I feel this thread perfectly encapsulates this.

If the marks on twitter don't know shyt, then why half the posters here lately just posting shyt from them?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
TSC just becoming an echo chamber of twitter. From posting what they would talk about (these shytty awards), to posting rebuttals in this thread that are just twitter posts that y'all are scraping to find a co-sign for your opinion.

Someone on twitter with 100 followers doesn't help your argument.

I feel this thread perfectly encapsulates this.

If the marks on twitter don't know shyt, then why half the posters here lately just posting shyt from them?
The Mental MAGA Marks are the only ones who I see post lots of shyt from Twitterbeards. :hhh:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
You're so easy to trigger. You probably voted for trump.

:mjlol:

Nope:laff::laff:

Aew is maga they give yall dog shyt and yall swear its the greatest thing ever....barely see any posters call it out n when they do its 3 dikk heads on the case sayn how its "good" that miro is a gamer etc

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
1) probably true but im talkn shyt 99% time or i get @ bcuz some cacs think im "avoiding"the thread...im laughing at idiots that go "aew was down bcuz cnn was on....aew was down bcuz womens softball was on espn" :laff:

2) i have one big thread about aew. If its probably something bad like sammy said he would rape sasha...or wrestlers getn covid bcuz i know big bad wwe gets laughed at but when lance archer,arn anderson got covid yall didnt say shyt ..but if ric flair got covid yall would bytch about it

I hate Lil Wayne and Young Thug. I’ve started zero Lil’ Wayne and Young Thug threads in The Booth.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I hate Lil Wayne and Young Thug. I’ve started zero Lil’ Wayne and Young Thug threads in The Booth.

Hey if yall were honest about how bad aew i wouldn't have to make the aew stinks thread

:sas1::sas2:...

Matter fact if yall put pressure on them they would book better (bucks vs dark order comes to mind)