2024 NFL Draft Grades

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Obv you're happy with Chicargo's draft...they gotta put it together on the field

Bears have the pieces offensively to be good...I think the def is still a few solid pieces away

I was surprised they took Hopper over Cedric Gray or Payton Wilson tho

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Ill give the Niners somewhere between B- and a C+...could be either one

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Marv is the surest thing in the draft...just goes to show Harbaugh does not plan for Herbert to throw more than 30x per game

I think Colson is solid but he's not a playmaker...maybe that's all Harbaugh wants in a MLB

Very telling that Harbaugh wanted McConkey over Wilson...I don't think McConkey is a WR1 but I can see him being a high end WR2
This right here.

Harbaugh's priority is winning a championship, not to have Herbert post insane passing stats and pass Mahomes's records.

If Herbert averages 150 yards passing but they make the play-offs, that's 100% acceptable and Chargers Football under Harbaugh.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Titans B-

Did the best they could do with what they were working with once Alt came off the board fr. Could debate Latham or if we took Fashanu so if the former don't pan, it's gonna look sus & rightfully so.

But, got new toys for our new Oline coach, legend Callahan, and def guys that fit wit Dennard finna try to do on that side. Only reach was Tulane breh for me.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ill give the Niners somewhere between B- and a C+...could be either one

I'm never wowed by any of SF's drafts...but they consistently produce starters like Aiyuk, Deebo, Kittle, Purdy, Greenlaw, Warner, Hufanga, etc...

Teams are built after R1...I wasn't wowed immediately like usual but I'll reserve judgment

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Jags B-

We'll see as Baalke has never successfully drafted a receiver.. I like the Thomas pick and was kinda shocked we took him..

The DT in the second is typical Baalke.. Someone who was highly scouted but has an injury history.. High risk high reward

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Jags B-

We'll see as Baalke has never successfully drafted a receiver.. I like the Thomas pick and was kinda shocked we took him..

The DT in the second is typical Baalke.. Someone who was highly scouted but has an injury history.. High risk high reward

Thomas married need and value for Jax...any receiver that scores 17 TDs in one season in the SEC gotta have some juice to their game

Edit: Just saw he ran a 4.33 40 with a 38.5 inch vert...how the hell did he fall to late first round :dahell:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: 904

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Washington will be a stud
He's one of those guys that had to go to the right scheme with the right type of QB to be successful. He would suck with someone like Fields but for someone like Cousins or Penix, he will do well. 2nd player to get an A+ from me as a late-rounder since Tyler Allgeier.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I'm never wowed by any of SF's drafts...but they consistently produce starters like Aiyuk, Deebo, Kittle, Purdy, Greenlaw, Warner, Hufanga, etc...

Teams are built after R1...I wasn't wowed immediately like usual but I'll reserve judgment
its frustrating as a fan because the FO doesnt care about value or perception of where a player is thought of being taken.....so when they hit on a player its cool but when they miss they look like they think theyre the smartest people in the room and failing...

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Titans B-

Did the best they could do with what they were working with once Alt came off the board fr. Could debate Latham or if we took Fashanu so if the former don't pan, it's gonna look sus & rightfully so.

But, got new toys for our new Oline coach, legend Callahan, and def guys that fit wit Dennard finna try to do on that side. Only reach was Tulane breh for me.

Even when I'm not thrilled with Philly OL picks, Jeff Stoutland our OL coach turns a bum into a solid backup...and a solid backup into a starter

So if your OL coach has a history of developing talent, you should feel good about Latham bc he has the physical tools to be a 10-12 yr starter

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
its frustrating as a fan because the FO doesnt care about value or perception of where a player is thought of being taken.....so when they hit on a player its cool but when they miss they look like they think theyre the smartest people in the room and failing...

I wasn't expecting Pearsall to be a FRP...I thought he was a mid-2nd rd pick but y'all preparing for life after Deebo or Aiyuk

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Draft grades the day after are goofy

It's actually a good gauge of draft time perception vs how a draft class ultimately turns out

If you rank players on a draft board...and compare how you value them to where they're taken...how is that goofy?? :childplease:

FOH :camby:

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
I'll give the Ravens a B or so.

I knew nothing about Wiggins predraft, but seems like everyone thinks they hit a home run with him. He's a little light, which worries me in this division, but definitely has the height and speed to be a problem.

I'm good with Rosengarten. I thought they'd go for the BYU T but this is solid. Protected Penix's blind side and didn't allow a sack for 2 years, so there's that.

Isaac sounds like he's got a lot of upside. Hopefully Tez can be a decent ODB replacement.

They came into this draft with legit needs and addressed them in those first 4 picks. Can't ask for much more.