20th Anniversary of the 2002 Maryland Terps Championship

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This team won with no HS-All Americans. :wow:

Juan Dixon wife is a freak in the sheets.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-03-at-12.42.51-PM.png

She upgraded big time from her college days.

dish-042617-robyn-juan.jpg

robyn-dixon-and-juan-dixon-were-high-school-and-college-sweethearts-1625773187.jpg

Last edited:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Great team

Blake, Dixon, Baxter, wilcox all had at least a 5 year nba career
Fat boy Baxter lasted 5 seasons?
Only thing I remember about his NBA career is the headline of him licking shots blocks away from the White House :mjlol:

It was dope seeing the main thing missing from college ball today, a squad of young studs develop and go through the growing pains to get the championship. Juan getting faked out his shoes into the St Johns bench at the end of a NCAA tourney L as a freshman to cutting the net as a senior.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Fat boy Baxter lasted 5 seasons?
Only thing I remember about his NBA career is the headline of him licking shots blocks away from the White House :mjlol:

It was dope seeing the main thing missing from college ball today, a squad of young studs develop and go through the growing pains to get the championship. Juan getting faked out his shoes into the St Johns bench at the end of a NCAA tourney L as a freshman to cutting the net as a senior.
This was the last time we saw this last in college bball. I remember UCLA having a dunk contest against us in the 2000 tournament and winning by 30.