25% of US High Schoolers Have Rejected Harlem

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They're not actually being conditioned to be gay, they're being conditioned to think they are gay... and trans, etc. And because they're at a very impressionable age they're falling for it. Back in the day we had tomboys, now those same tomboys would be gaslit into believing they're actually trans.

That's not to say legit gay high schoolers don't exist but 25%?:comeon:

Social conditioning is not real

We can socially pressure our kids to be religious or not by taking them to church on sunday or not
Its ultimately up to the child to discover for themselves if they are for religion or not

There is a certain weight lifted of the scale with social ostracization and hatred not being so prevalent nowadays that makes the decisions less weighted in one direction for certain kids

I do think the people who believe in social contagion and societal decay have no idea what that actually is and are just saying buzz words on the internet to obscure what they really think

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
is it nature or nurture? sounds like the media bombardment worked huh? also all empirical literature says it's due more to external environmental factors than it is people being "born" gay. but lemme get outta herre before the coli resident dooglers try to jump on me....bish i shooots back.:ufdup:

Superstar
Daps
it's a lot of girls claiming "nonbinary" or bisexual without actually dating girls.