. .. ... will dems win back the white house in 2020...? ... .. .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Honestly, after the last few elections I'm not sure Ohio is a swing state anymore. :patrice:

But otherwise I agree.
it depends on the candidate. someone like sanders can do well i think, template of sherrod brown comes to mind. but the candidate needs to be populist and anti-establishment for a dem to do well there

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
okay, i'm back in the prediction business..... with dems failing to win either ohio or florida in the mid-terms and virginia now descending into chaos, i predict trump waltzes to reelection....

:snoop: @ six more years of this madness....

But WI, MI, MN, PA, and those northeast states will go blue. VA probably is :francis: but everything else in the other swing states are a toss up

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
okay, i'm back in the prediction business..... with dems failing to win either ohio or florida in the mid-terms and virginia now descending into chaos, i predict trump waltzes to reelection....

:snoop: @ six more years of this madness....

GRJGw.png

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
@Chef Mello @Wild self

the dems are not guaranteed to win wi, mi, & pa.... however, i do concede they are the favorites to win those... however, if the dems win back those three states but lose virginia, trump is still reelected.... if the reps get their claws into va, and it's likely at this point, then trump will win va by a narrow margin... that's all he needs... trump has a rabid base that he can count on to come out to vote no matter what... all he has to do is get another 10% of faithful republicans to come out and vote because they can't stomach the idea of a democrat president....

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
If you're looking for someone who knows Nevada very well during elections and outside of it follow Jon Ralston on twitter.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@Chef Mello @Wild self

the dems are not guaranteed to win wi, mi, & pa.... however, i do concede they are the favorites to win those... however, if the dems win back those three states but lose virginia, trump is still reelected.... if the reps get their claws into va, and it's likely at this point, then trump will win va by a narrow margin... that's all he needs... trump has a rabid base that he can count on to come out to vote no matter what... all he has to do is get another 10% of faithful republicans to come out and vote because they can't stomach the idea of a democrat president....

TRUMP is deeply unpopular in Virginia. If he couldn't win it in 2016, he ain't winning it in 2020. Northern VA population has boomed and that's where the Dem votes are coming from plus Richmond.

MI, WI, and PA the Dems are favorites. The energy against Trump and energy for big policies is there in the Midwest.