2K's WWE SUPER CARD on iOS is addictive as hell brehs :wow:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, there have been days where ive played for 8 hours straight and im still not even over 7500 :russ:

I was wondering if the game is just making up these brehs who have 10,000+ games, but I guess not :skip:

:lolbron: Yeah, I can get about 200 games in about 2 hrs.

Most of those are from the PCC and that shyt is like 1500 games for a PCC card.

I stopped playing that much tho. I only start playing during those events. Some dudes got over 60,000 wins tho that's OD

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
damn i play all the damn time and my record is 2386-651

pulled an Epic Natalya today on an exhibition and also got an Epic Bray Wyatt from making it to the semi finals in KOTR..kinda mad i didnt make it to the finals, i had a great record in it for once

bout to (attempt) to :eat: off this Road to Glory

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
damn i play all the damn time and my record is 2386-651

pulled an Epic Natalya today on an exhibition and also got an Epic Bray Wyatt from making it to the semi finals in KOTR..kinda mad i didnt make it to the finals, i had a great record in it for once

bout to (attempt) to :eat: off this Road to Glory
How you doing so far? I been busy today and just about to make it to the rare card. I'm gonna put in some hours on this later tho hopefully.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
How you doing so far? I been busy today and just about to make it to the rare card. I'm gonna put in some hours on this later tho hopefully.
i'm about to wrap up the Rare Austin. got one more +5 on it. i will probably gas out on the Ultra Rare card. I really want the Epic Warrior though.

my girl always randomly chooses to stay over a couple days when a Road to Glory is going on...its happened like 5x in a row lol. i go hard and get pretty far then dont play for the last 2 days and miss out on the card i wanted...

booty is more important tho :shaq:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
i'm about to wrap up the Rare Austin. got one more +5 on it. i will probably gas out on the Ultra Rare card. I really want the Epic Warrior though.

my girl always randomly chooses to stay over a couple days when a Road to Glory is going on...its happened like 5x in a row lol. i go hard and get pretty far then dont play for the last 2 days and miss out on the card i wanted...

booty is more important tho :shaq:
I'll prolly get through rare Austin tonight. I'll prolly give up around then too

:russ: something usually randomly pops up for me too, but I really need a Diva to take me to Survivior another legend won't do since my epic pros are rated higher already. I guess I just need to hope to pull a legend diva or another epic Nicki to combine :sadcam:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
:upsetfavre: @ facing wrestlemaina cards in survivor tier

RTG forever :trash:
you gotta cheat the system and stop picking your cards in RTG. when you get a win(or loss) go to your home screen or let your phone sit for a second so it logs you out..then pick in exhibition or get cards mode. your exhibition bar will grow but your RTG bar will move alot slower and you wont level up so fast.

plus like i said earlier if you are say WM tier in exhibition but Survivor in RTG, picking in exhibition will give you a chance to pull the higher tiered joints.

got sick of not beign able to even get past Super Rare Pros

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you gotta cheat the system and stop picking your cards in RTG. when you get a win(or loss) go to your home screen or let your phone sit for a second so it logs you out..then pick in exhibition or get cards mode. your exhibition bar will grow but your RTG bar will move alot slower and you wont level up so fast.

plus like i said earlier if you are say WM tier in exhibition but Survivor in RTG, picking in exhibition will give you a chance to pull the higher tiered joints.

got sick of not beign able to even get past Super Rare Pros
:ehh:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Finally got a card i legit wanted in RTG
B0CRZ-eCMAASfo6.jpg

Dont think i have it in me to go for the Hogan tho :sadcam:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
was able to get cena and the first bret hart using @Pinyapplesuckas strategy :banderas:

would probably get the other bret if there was another day to play
:salute:

wish my deck was smackin like that. im at 82/155 on the Legendary Hogan. I dont know if im gonna get it but i'm really surprised i got this far on it and wasnt grinding out +1's at all. just picking & choosing my battles really.

if the +5 looks tough then i back out and go back in and usually theres a better match up :manny: