2K's WWE SUPER CARD on iOS is addictive as hell brehs :wow:

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
im in wrestlemania tier now, first wrestlemaina card, brock lesnar :banderas:

didn't bother with with people champion this time around but if i did i would have:

PC brock lesnar
RTG Bret hart
WM daniel bryan (people's champion)
WM brock lesnar
WM john cena

:wow2:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Just crossed into Legendary tier and pulled this. not maxed out and pro'd of course..soon. my 2nd legendary card. my first being the Hogan from last week's RTG.
q8w0ouw.jpg

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Halfway through legendary ++. I keep saying this but I'm gonna try and devote my weekend to this game to see how far I can get. I passed it over last week and lost over £100 betting on sports I coulda saved had I just stuck to the Peoples Challenge :snoop:

Plus I've gave up all hope of drawing a legendary diva and only think I'm gonna move up by getting a survivor card.

Did you brehs hear about the new daily sign in bonus they are starting up? You get a different level card all the way up to Epic if you sign in everyday each month? Even if you don't play everyday it's worth at least logging in to get the epic card.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
halfway through cesaro uncommon already, I'm gonna stay on it this weekend brehs

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I stopped playing this for a long time and started again earlier in the week. I was Super Rare when I started and I'm in Ultra Rare right now. Won KOTR for the 1st time, but when one of the cards I got was SR Lesnar but I already have a pro version of that so it was kind of useless. When you join a new tier do you automatically get a card from that tier? I thought you did but when I joined Ultra Rare I didn't get a free card, I did pull an Ultra Rare Mark Henry from the deck though. Is that how it is?

Playing RTG for the first time. I was home sick yesterday so I got up to the Ultra Rare bracket pretty quickly with the 5 point matches but I've hit a wall with that strategy. I'm at 32/120 for the Ultra Rare AJ but I've taken a bunch of Ls trying to go for 5 points. Should I just try to grind it out with 1 point and some 3 point games? I know I'm pretty much not going to have a shot at Epic.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I just played some guy in RTG whose record was something like 250 wins and 150 losses but he had like 7 or 8 Legendary and Epic cards. How do you get cards like with only about 400 games played. Are dudes really spending a whole bunch of money to get these cards? :why:

I like playing the game and it's addictive but I'm not about to spend some real money on virtual cards.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just played some guy in RTG whose record was something like 250 wins and 150 losses but he had like 7 or 8 Legendary and Epic cards. How do you get cards like with only about 400 games played. Are dudes really spending a whole bunch of money to get these cards? :why:

I like playing the game and it's addictive but I'm not about to spend some real money on virtual cards.
Those dudes spend thousands of dollars on this game it make no sense.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
82/155 on the Survivor Big Show...bout to go chill with my girl for a few...RTG ends when raw comes on...hoping i have enough time to grab the Show grinding out +1s..need to try to get my first Survivor Fusion

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
i fukked up saturday and didn't play at all :snoop: I'm 3/4s of the way through epic Orton. On the plus side I drew a legendary Brock
0IOuUtD.png