2Pac Went to Jay-Z’s Reasonable Doubt Release Party, after Hit ‘Em Up

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mans really just said ‘just bc he was there doesn’t mean he know better than me’ :laff:

This is exactky what I was just speaking on

Nggas are legit psychopaths :bryan:

It's one of the most disturbing things about social media :pachaha: nikkas barely even cognizant in the 90s thinking they know more than people who were actually there. Of course, it's easy to forget specific details about things, these artists were living in real time... I'm pretty sure they don't go calculating shyt in their brain before having these interviews. Also, these dudes saw each other around all the time- they weren't out there being starstruck over each other. But still, they were all there and most of us didn't know a person who was there. It's hilarious that social media nikkas try to tell these stories as if they were in the building.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I found this...

tumblr_n5oab0GtTM1qzbwkjo1_1280.png

birth of @Tupac in a Business Suit :ohhh:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
@FreshAIG , @Knicksman20 , @Billy Ocean ,@spliz ,@Nomad1 ,@kingofnyc …. Speaking of jay / pac ….. does anyone think that when jay said on “I love the dough “ ….when he’s talking about been at a Tyson fight then said ….”same fight same night but one ov us cats ain’t playing right I’ll let you tell it “ …. Not saying it is a diss pac but I could see how it could be taken that way given the circumstances….thoughts y’all ???

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Illl say this .. part of the problem with pac …. Altho yeah he had a level of paranoia due to the 94 shooting / isssues with newyork gangsters etc and certain rappers …. But the problem was pac didn’t acknowledge or understand that since he hadn’t been in newyork for some time that there were little internal beefs between each rappers going on in New York …surly pac couldn’t that naive to think every New York rapper was on the same page out to get him … that’s the problem he had built this shyt up in his mind that there was this big conspiracy that all or if not all the majority of newyork rappers were out to get him or beef with him which just wasn’t the case ….

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Off topic but why was there 2 dots above the "Y" in "Jay-Z" in Jays first album run?

I always figured it was cause of the two dots in Moët, even though Hov was heavy on the Cristal wave.

@FreshAIG , @Knicksman20 , @Billy Ocean ,@spliz ,@Nomad1 ,@kingofnyc …. Speaking of jay / pac ….. does anyone think that when jay said on “I love the dough “ ….when he’s talking about been at a Tyson fight then said ….”same fight same night but one ov us cats ain’t playing right I’ll let you tell it “ …. Not saying it is a diss pac but I could see how it could be taken that way given the circumstances….thoughts y’all ???

reach. Hov LITERALLY says right before that "you" watching the Tyson fight on TV and he there at the fight in the 1500 seats.

"Same night. Same fight. But one of us cats ain't playing right."

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I always figured it was cause of the two dots in Moët, even though Hov was heavy on the Cristal wave.

reach. Hov LITERALLY says right before that "you" watching the Tyson fight on TV and he there at the fight in the 1500 seats.

"Same night. Same fight. But one of us cats ain't playing right."
Yeah I know its just pure coincidence but it’s kinda errie tho don’t you agree giving the circumstances

RasNas

Pro
Daps
It doesn't make sense Pac would at that party unless it was to confront Jay Z. If that would have happened everyone would have known about it even if Tupac didn't get to actually step to Jay but just his people.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Illl say this .. part of the problem with pac …. Altho yeah he had a level of paranoia due to the 94 shooting / isssues with newyork gangsters etc and certain rappers …. But the problem was pac didn’t acknowledge or understand that since he hadn’t been in newyork for some time that there were little internal beefs between each rappers going on in New York …surly pac couldn’t that naive to think every New York rapper was on the same page out to get him … that’s the problem he had built this shyt up in his mind that there was this big conspiracy that all or if not all the majority of newyork rappers were out to get him or beef with him which just wasn’t the case ….

You wrong again :heh:

One Nation, Death row east, Treach, Busta, etc pac had plenty of ties to the east coast til he died. Including the outlaws from NJ

And see this is why yall need to stop bashing these ‘washed old heads’. They are giving gems but yall stubborn thinking you know the answers. I forget who but someone mentioned that the OG’s back then relayed to Pac that he can’t just be sayin ‘easy coast’ or ‘NY’ in blanket terms bc a) it made the OGs look crazy since they were holding him down, and b) they were trying to make death row east work

Pac took that message and made hit em up. :pachaha:‘I told yall this was just about biggie but everybody got an option, so this what we gonna do …’. Proceeds to name specific names like they told him

King Poetic

SagittariusReigns Supreme
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
It's one of the most disturbing things about social media :pachaha: nikkas barely even cognizant in the 90s thinking they know more than people who were actually there. Of course, it's easy to forget specific details about things, these artists were living in real time... I'm pretty sure they don't go calculating shyt in their brain before having these interviews. Also, these dudes saw each other around all the time- they weren't out there being starstruck over each other. But still, they were all there and most of us didn't know a person who was there. It's hilarious that social media nikkas try to tell these stories as if they were in the building.

100% facts

You really have to laugh when u read a lot of nikkas comments when they see a AZ, Gene Deal, Mob James, etc etc doing interviews and they tell u exactly what they saw because they was around pac or big and nikkas be responding like they was next to big on the set of big poppa or on the video set of hit’em up and know who the artist was and how they was moving

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
You wrong again :heh:

One Nation, Death row east, Treach, Busta, etc pac had plenty of ties to the east coast til he died. Including the outlaws from NJ

And see this is why yall need to stop bashing these ‘washed old heads’. They are giving gems but yall stubborn thinking you know the answers. I forget who but someone mentioned that the OG’s back then relayed to Pac that he can’t just be sayin ‘easy coast’ or ‘NY’ in blanket terms bc a) it made the OGs look crazy since they were holding him down, and b) they were trying to make death row east work

Pac took that message and made hit em up. :pachaha:‘I told yall this was just about biggie but everybody got an option, so this what we gonna do …’. Proceeds to name specific names like they told him
It was Eric B. He told Pac to be specific with whom he had a problem with

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
That's some hoe shyt from Pac though. You mad at a nikka you never met because the nikka you have beef with is in his video?

That's some high school white girl shyt.

What would make more sense is if the nikka Pac went to the party and felt Jay curved him or some shyt. You know Jay arrogant as fukk.

No - Jay pre-Reasonable Doubt rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.
He was allegedly that hungry dude who was always running up on rappers trying to battle.
That chit has got to be annoying.