2Pac Went to Jay-Z’s Reasonable Doubt Release Party, after Hit ‘Em Up

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No - Jay pre-Reasonable Doubt rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.
He was allegedly that hungry dude who was always running up on rappers trying to battle.
That chit has got to be annoying.
True but Pac never even met dude.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
reach. Hov LITERALLY says right before that "you" watching the Tyson fight on TV and he there at the fight in the 1500 seats.

"Same night. Same fight. But one of us cats ain't playing right."

RIGHT!

This is one of the funniest reaches I see people make when it comes to lines dissin' Pac... they want it to be about Pac because it mentions a Tyson fight, completely skipping over the part thats CLEARLY talkin' about someone sittin' at home watching it while he's in the seats... the one that ain't playing right is the one who's watching on PPV... Pac wasn't at home, so how nikkas ever managed to interpret a Pac dis out of that is forever beyond me

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIGHT!

This is one of the funniest reaches I see people make when it comes to lines dissin' Pac... they want it to be about Pac because it mentions a Tyson fight, completely skipping over the part thats CLEARLY talkin' about someone sittin' at home watching it while he's in the seats... the one that ain't playing right is the one who's watching on PPV... Pac wasn't at home, so how nikkas ever managed to interpret a Pac dis out of that is forever beyond me
Jay-z the king of metaphors and double entendres wasn’t talking about Pac?

You nikkas goofy as hell man. They was laughing about Pac death all over Life After Death. But that wouldn’t support the “Bad Boy and NY was innocent” narrative.

Pure insanity

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

You nikkas goofy as hell man. They was laughing about Pac death all over Life After Death. But that wouldn’t support the “Bad Boy and NY was innocent” narrative.

Pure insanity

That's not a metaphor or a double entendre. Thats Hov saying a nikka was watching the fight on TV, which Pac wasn't.

Neither I nor @DANJ! said anything about Bad Boy or NY being innocent.

Your argument is invalid.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Illl say this .. part of the problem with pac …. Altho yeah he had a level of paranoia due to the 94 shooting / isssues with newyork gangsters etc and certain rappers …. But the problem was pac didn’t acknowledge or understand that since he hadn’t been in newyork for some time that there were little internal beefs between each rappers going on in New York …surly pac couldn’t that naive to think every New York rapper was on the same page out to get him … that’s the problem he had built this shyt up in his mind that there was this big conspiracy that all or if not all the majority of newyork rappers were out to get him or beef with him which just wasn’t the case ….
They were dissing him at their shows n shyt and hiding their hands in public. This is why Pac said “now when I came out I told y’all it was just about Biggie, but everybody had to open the mouth with a muthafukkin opinion..”. Pac obviously knew that not everyone in NY was on the same page which is why he linked up with Boot Camp Clik, still had links with Eric B, was signing Greg Nice, reached out to Fat Joe etc etc.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
They were dissing him at their shows n shyt and hiding their hands in public. This is why Pac said “now when I came out I told y’all it was just about Biggie, but everybody had to open the mouth with a muthafukkin opinion..”. Pac obviously knew that not everyone in NY was on the same page which is why he linked up with Boot Camp Clik, still had links with Eric B, was signing Greg Nice, reached out to Fat Joe etc etc.
Who was dissing him at there shows tho spliz ????

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
RIGHT!

The Biggie line was one hell of a subliminal tho

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@FreshAIG , @Knicksman20 , @Billy Ocean ,@spliz ,@Nomad1 ,@kingofnyc …. Speaking of jay / pac ….. does anyone think that when jay said on “I love the dough “ ….when he’s talking about been at a Tyson fight then said ….”same fight same night but one ov us cats ain’t playing right I’ll let you tell it “ …. Not saying it is a diss pac but I could see how it could be taken that way given the circumstances….thoughts y’all ???
i dont think it was tbh

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Pure insanity

"you cats is home, screamin' "the fight's on"
I'm in the 1500 seats, watchin' Ty-son
Same night, same fight
But one of us cats ain't playin' right
I'll let you tell it..."

At what point does this involve Tupac, who was regularly ATTENDING Tyson fights and therefore would not be one of those people at home watching it on TV?

Come on yo, just TRY... y'all talk about Jay "dumbing down" all the time, but the easy-to-understand shyt be givin' y'all a hard time :pachaha:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
This would be weird honestly. Like Tupac was some type of undercover agent … which is an interesting concept for explaining the fall of Death Row

perhaps his mother was an undercover too, beat all them charges after separating her case …. Only one in her circle who wasn’t out of a collegiate background (think Angela Davis)

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"you cats is home, screamin' "the fight's on"
I'm in the 1500 seats, watchin' Ty-son
Same night, same fight
But one of us cats ain't playin' right
I'll let you tell it..."

At what point does this involve Tupac, who was regularly ATTENDING Tyson fights and therefore would not be one of those people at home watching it on TV?

Come on yo, just TRY... y'all talk about Jay "dumbing down" all the time, but the easy-to-understand shyt be givin' y'all a hard time :pachaha:
NY dudes can’t handle the fact that Pac had Ny rappers moving funny. That’s all this is :yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Who was dissing him at there shows tho spliz ????
Alotta people. Even Jungle was saying nikkas was doing that. Basically everyone he dissed did some shyt like that one way or another. Then in public would hide their hands to make him look crazy. Basically gaslight him. His issues with Fugees was due to their connection to Jack.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Jay is lucky due to timing...

He would have been Chino XL status since Pac's word was law.

The beef probably would have been squashed too. Pac would have been looking at Suge funny once he saw Jay getting mad dough.

In a alternate time, Pac would have put out the One Nation album and united all the coasts against the labels.