Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
no nikka

you called them fatherless, ghetto, hood rats and trash

and you have nothing to base that on what so ever.

so yes, I would, based off of how quick you are to be that nasty towards grown adults you don't know, I can make that assumption that you think you're better than other black people, which ever way you spin it, it's there no matter how you try to dress it up

like you not in another thread trying to do the whole "post your bank account i bet mines has more!" lol

and I would hope my daughter would be goofy with her friends in a storeas oppose to being a uptight, lame like you lol
Negro shut up. Those women sexually assaulting that worker are trash as would any men doing that to a woman at her place of business. Stop with this weak shyt

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was getting ready to say, isn’t this sexual harassment? Doing that to him while he was on the job?? Wasn’t there a thread a few months ago where people were literally calling for murder and bringing out the guns over a group of men making unwanted advances on a female leaving a parking lot but now it’s “these thots were playing around” . Dammit people need to make up their minds
:deadrose:
facts. americans are dumb and anti-male

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i'll say it one more time because you c00ns keep quoting me; if that brother's only prospect is target, he has bigger concerns
i got something hard for you to give brain to, don't quote me again bytch :beli:
Youre a moron. Plenty of good people work at target. They don't deserve to be harrased on the job.

black people love to defend aint shyt bytches. Its pathetic, but mainly because the black community is a matriarchy in America. women can do no wrong