33% of single mother and 22% of black households food insecure

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what is the solution because according to the coli nobody is going to save those single mothers.

let their kids continue to starve? more social safety net? banning abortion and creating more single mothers?

please let me know wise coli conservatives

:lupe:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
under a biden presidency? say it ain’t so.

:unimpressed:
tbf, this has been the norm through all presidencies since lincoln . But you must admit that...

Arguably, those figures were at their best in all time history only a year ago; thanks to bidens generous covid based childcare credits, school meal programs, child tax credits, free-healthcare, and enhanced snap elegibility for unemployed folks and struggling college students, etc . These are all policies which the republicans stopped as a condition of the last debt cieling standoff in congress. Numerous democratic senators specifically cited the children who were eating thanks to the much needed relief, but their pleas were ignored by the republican establishment.

Democrats were perfectly fine leaving them alone and noted how they drastically reduced poverty, bringin us far closer to the preReagan govt support systems. For a brief moment in history we adopted the exact same programs which our other first world counterparts in europe and East Asia have used to stabalize their populations.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You are blaming black men when you should be blaming mass incarceration, economic exclusion, and systematic racism.

The system is designed for Black people to be at the bottom.

Nigerians have an average income of 68k, 29% have a graduate degree.

Real men don’t make excuses. We find a way to win/conquer

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
so what is the solution because according to the coli nobody is going to save those single mothers.

let their kids continue to starve? more social safety net? banning abortion and creating more single mothers?

please let me know wise coli conservatives

:lupe:

The solution is men who create those babies helping to raise and take care of them in a household with two incomes and not fleeing

A single mother household making 45k is considered below the poverty line where I live. Two people making 45k is middle class

Last edited:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Nigerians have an average income of 68k, 29% have a graduate degree.

Real men don’t make excuses. We find a way to win/conquer

Its almost as if those able to procure a VISA/Residency are those most likely to succeed no matter the country they immigrate? Is it possible they are taking the MOST talented and leaving Nigeria for places with constant elecricity?

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
do you have data that proves men are running away?

The data says these 33% of these homes don’t have access to adequate food. If there was a man in the picture also working do you think they would have trouble getting food?

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Its almost as if those able to procure a VISA/Residency are those most likely to succeed no matter the country they immigrate? Is it possible they are taking the MOST talented and leaving Nigeria for places with constant elecricity?

Now you’re putting down your own group saying they can’t compete with immigrants from third world countries.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
let their kids continue to starve?
In my family, we good for putting together a food package. I just started doing it on my own since we moved from Harlem to Bk and covid hit (new- to- me acquaintances). I used to just fund my mother's work.

Now, she goes to pantries as a hobby- old lady shyt- and re- distributes to those in need who wont/ cant go themselves and my money is spent on our good works. Its trickier than it sounds tho cuz a lot of these young mothers up here don't cook like that. They themselves were raised in the system and never seen nobody keep a kitchen beyond the bare minimum, so we often have to teach them what to do with the food (recipes, prep, etc).

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Now you’re putting down your own group saying they can’t compete with immigrants from third world countries.
Terrible take. Our (socio-economic and academic) progress has been artificially stunted.

SN: I never heard nobody as gleeful about giving away jobs than contemporary black Americans. How yall talk, you'd think we were Jews. :mjlol: