33% of single mother and 22% of black households food insecure

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
"Then, as now, three groups in particular struggled: households with children, Black Americans and those living in the South. The Post article highlighted regional differences, noting that “hunger is a growing problem in the South and in rural areas (14.7 percent, compared with 12.5 percent in urban areas).”

How the fukk do you know it ain't other races that's going hungry other than black people? :scust:
The only people I see with their families on the side of the street begging for food/money are non blacks :wow:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Those are like Somali wartime stats :mjtf:

Clearly the master plan Black people been running with isn't working..time to try something else.
But are people too proud to even admit that this is a monumental failure??

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those are like Somali wartime stats :mjtf:

Clearly the master plan Black people been running with isn't working..time to try something else.
But are people too proud to even admit that this is a monumental failure??
We aren't really a team like that. There is no strategy or plan so to speak of. Most black people are on their own and are tangentially related to each other by circumstance.

One could argue that this type of organization is itself the failed strategy, but that's neither here nor there.

We have a handful of districts in a country out of hundreds of districts which have helpful black political leadership . We have a few lottery winners among our business class doing things on a small scale. We have loosely connected media outlets. But these various apparatuses aren't really working towards a master plan.

Even if we ignored these macro factors, we don't really have a ownership concept towards our downtrodden on a local level. We will ridicule the single mothers and their offspring in our vicinity ,but nobody wants to take responsibility for them and save them. So unfortunately these downtrodden will just stay in their condition.

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Terrible take. Our (socio-economic and academic) progress has been artificially stunted.

Can’t be more stunted than living in a country with no running water, free public school or electricity.

Stop letting these grown men keep making excuses and bringing down your group

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The only people I see with their families on the side of the street begging for food/money are non blacks :wow:

Really? I see black people over represented among the homeless living in tent cities where I live, and they are mostly single men with no families

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You are blaming black men when you should be blaming mass incarceration, economic exclusion, and systematic racism.

The system is designed for Black people to be at the bottom.
Here we go with this nikka and his daily excuses…

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are blaming black men when you should be blaming mass incarceration, economic exclusion, and systematic racism.

The system is designed for Black people to be at the bottom.

I get what you are saying.

But in order to overcome all of this, collective self awareness bust obtained.

We cannot sit idlely and throw up our ands because of the powers that be.

We must attempt to take control over our lives or die trying