[4/21/24] AEW Dynasty: Joe/Swerve, Ospreay/Danielson, Bucks/FTR, Okada/PAC, and more!

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Hopefully Julia hasn't seriously hurt her shoulder and can do the favours adequately for Willow.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This poster :whew:

GLSrZc7WIAAKk7b

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Oh God no. Perfect as is. They can easily build up stories for DON and save some matches for that. For example OC vs Trent and BCG vs Acclaimed tho I see no reason to unify trios titles, just better to keep them on their own brands. But they stuck now cuz neither team should be in ROH. Unless BCG wins and relinquishes the ROH one. And then even worse is if they try to add in a Jericho match on the card. Fans don't want it. Maybe they can build up some interest got his opponent or opponents by DON but def not by Dynasty. They don't need an oversaturated card. Someone needs to tell TK to leave it as is.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Oh God no. Perfect as is. They can easily build up stories for DON and save some matches for that. For example OC vs Trent and BCG vs Acclaimed tho I see no reason to unify trios titles, just better to keep them on their own brands. But they stuck now cuz neither team should be in ROH. Unless BCG wins and relinquishes the ROH one. And then even worse is if they try to add in a Jericho match on the card. Fans don't want it. Maybe they can build up some interest got his opponent or opponents by DON but def not by Dynasty. They don't need an oversaturated card. Someone needs to tell TK to leave it as is.

Keep in mind nothing has been announced for the pre show.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I’d add a Sasha match and an IWGP title match if I had to add something…..But yeah they shows be too long as is

So fukk it move some to TV. Also where’s the six man unification between Gun Club and The Acclaimed?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Don't really like the idea of putting an FTW title match on the card when they already have a ladder match booked, then add Jericho to that match and it especially sucks.

At least with the ladder match the Bucks are seasoned vets at that type of match and are going to be able to do stuff in it that Jericho and Hook are not remotely capable of doing. Don't need Jericho's old bloated ass trying to steal the shine from the tag title match.