[4/21/24] AEW Dynasty: Joe/Swerve, Ospreay/Danielson, Bucks/FTR, Okada/PAC, and more!

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Live from St. Louis, and on PPV/Triller/Youtube, it's the debut of AEW Dynasty. Card so far:

AEW World Championship: Samoa Joe (c) vs. Swerve Strickland
Snowman better pull the trigger on the title change here :ufdup:

AEW Ladder Match Tag Team Championship for the Vacant titles: Young Bucks vs. FTR

AEW Women's Championship: "Timeless" Toni Storm vs. Thunder Rosa

AEW TBS Championship: Julia Hart (c) vs. Willow Nightingale

AEW Continental Championship: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. PAC

AEW International Championship: Roderick Strong (c) vs. Kyle O'Reilly

FTW Championship: HOOK (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Will Ospreay vs. Bryan Danielson

Eddie Kingston, Mark Briscoe, and Edge Adam Copeland vs. House of Black

AEW & ROH Trios Championship Unification: The Acclaimed (c) vs. Bullet Club Gold (c)

Shane Taylor & Lee Moriarty vs. Orange Cassidy & Katsuyori Shibata

Trent Beretta vs. Matt Sydal

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Good card this far. I’m assuming the tag finals are Young Bucks vs. FTR. That with Joe/Swerve and Danielson/Ospreay are three elite caliber matches.

I expect Swerve to win.

Also expect Danielson to do the job to Ospreay as another passing of the torch type match after Omega did it last summer for Ospreay.

Bucks over FTR would be my call there. There’s more potential with all of the Elite holding gold instead of FTR. Especially if the Motor City Machine Guns are coming in, lots of history there between them and the Bucks.

TBS match could end up being decent, or could end up being very sloppy. Julia Hart still very green in the ring. Willow isn’t particularly consistent, but when she’s on she’s pretty good.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Officially have the women's match on there. Looks like two other matches were finalized during the Collision tapings last night.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Officially have the women's match on there. Looks like two other matches were finalized during the Collision tapings last night.
What are those other two matches? I hadn't seen that spoiler yet. I assume one is the tag tournament finals since FTR vs. Top FLight is Saturday? Or do you mean two besides that?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wait, who the hell is Mercedes gonna face?
artworks-000089183672-1ibs3q-t500x500.jpg