[4/21/24] AEW Dynasty: Joe/Swerve, Ospreay/Danielson, Bucks/FTR, Okada/PAC, and more!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dave is gonna give the match a really funny rating (like 6 and whatever quarter) and some people will get pissed, others will double down on what they didn't like about the match, and the last third will defend it.

The IWC Great Match Cycle :ohlawd:

You forgot about the part where people compare Roman and Cody to Bryan and Ospreay and set in motion more corporation dikk sucking from both sides. :mjgrin:

The funny part is Dave is actually paid to do this shyt. They are not.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
When’s Meltz dropping those ratings? I’m actually curious to see what he gives the opener and Os/BD.
Think Ospreay-BD is getting 6.25 at minimum. He said it was better than one of the Omega-Ospreay matches from last year and they got a 6.25 and 6.0.

Would make Ospreay-BD only the 4th match ever to get over a 6.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Think Ospreay-BD is getting 6.25 at minimum. He said it was better than one of the Omega-Ospreay matches from last year and they got a 6.25 and 6.0.

Would make Ospreay-BD only the 4th match ever to get over a 6.
Did he ever go the full 7 for the final Okada vs Omega match? I can't even remember at this point (which shows how useless the decision to break the scale was) :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Did he ever go the full 7 for the final Okada vs Omega match? I can't even remember at this point (which shows how useless the decision to break the scale was) :pachaha:
Yeah he went 7 for their best two out of three falls match in 2018. Okada-Omega had another match in 2017 he gave 6.25 for. Then Omega-Ospreay last year at Wrestle Kingdom was a 6.25.

He compared Ospreay-BD to the same level as the 7-star match as far as the bell to bell action is concerned but said it wasn’t at the same level from a story telling perspective. So I’m guessing it gets anywhere from a 6.25 to 6.75.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
As much as I enjoyed BD/Os, I can’t agree with that, at least for Omega/Os at WK.

I prefer Os/Omega from an all over pro-wrestling standpoint - it had the build, some all-time promos from Ospreay where he was getting away with dropping C-Bombs on Japanese TV and all the Kenny shytting on Os carrying NJPW through the pandemic weight riding on it.

But the match itself? They're both top tier and some of the best piff ever to grace my screen but Os/Kenny WK is a DIFFICULT :damn: watch at times.

Os and Danielson did all that, took us through ALL that, nobody went through an announce table or even got colour and it's in the same conversation as Kenny dragging Ospreay to hell through a table face first without any of it. That was some rasslin ass rasslin :ohlawd:

Ratings are bullshyt. :yeshrug:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I prefer Os/Omega from an all over pro-wrestling standpoint - it had the build, some all-time promos from Ospreay where he was getting away with dropping C-Bombs on Japanese TV and all the Kenny shytting on Os carrying NJPW through the pandemic weight riding on it.

But the match itself? They're both top tier and some of the best piff ever to grace my screen but Os/Kenny WK is a DIFFICULT :damn: watch at times.

Os and Danielson did all that, took us through ALL that, nobody went through an announce table or even got colour and it's in the same conversation as Kenny dragging Ospreay to hell through a table face first without any of it. That was some rasslin ass rasslin :ohlawd:

Both Omega-Ospreay matches and Ospreay-Danielson are three of the best matches I’ve ever seen.

The match catalog Danielson has in AEW alone is insane. Ospreay going to be lapping everyone in AEW in short order. Man is just on another level than anyone else right now.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Both Omega-Ospreay matches and Ospreay-Danielson are three of the best matches I’ve ever seen.

The match catalog Danielson has in AEW alone is insane. Ospreay going to be lapping everyone in AEW in short order. Man is just on another level than anyone else right now.
Yeah, watching BD in AEW has been amazing for us Wrestling fans, and I mean WRESTLING fans. witnessing all the piff he’s done is :blessed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I think for me it’s more of a styles thing. Omega/Os complimented each other since they’re a similar, even though Os is more of a high flyer. Both matches (Os/BD and Os/Omega I) are classics nonetheless.