[4/21/24] AEW Dynasty: Joe/Swerve, Ospreay/Danielson, Bucks/FTR, Okada/PAC, and more!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The Omega match was admittedly great. But that was 3 years ago.

Helped a lot that Omega was champ when it happened. Can’t believe it never got ran back for the title at any point these past few years :francis:
I mean, the only window a rematch with the title on the line could've happened would've been Revolution or DoN last year. Only other chance would've Full Gear 2021 were Kenny would've wrestled Danielson instead of Page, which in turn would've fukked over Hangman's storyline :pachaha:

Kenny has been out for most of the time Bryan has been in the company, and in the months Omega has been able to wrestle, there's been spots were Dragon was the one injured.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Think he's another 'E stooge. :pachaha:

They've been puttin' in WORK this week. Out here like an army of Agent Smiths and shyt.

6TDoks.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the ppv

For the love of god, Will Osprey does not sell anything. It pisses me the fukk off.

I watched Danielson beat up Osprey for a good 8 to 10 mins. Got slammed on his head from the top of the turnbuckle, got his chest kicked in, German sumplexed on his neck again, for him to scream for more, and reverse to knock out bryan silly.

This nikka just over here doing 30 back flips for one move 30 mins in like he just didn’t get slammed on his neck

The only thing he sold the entire match was his arm…. And then the nikka no sold the arm to use it to finish off Danielson in the last five mins

Why the fukk does he get away with this

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the ppv

For the love of god, Will Osprey does not sell anything. It pisses me the fukk off.

I watched Danielson beat up Osprey for a good 8 to 10 mins. Got slammed on his head from the top of the turnbuckle, got his chest kicked in, German sumplexed on his neck again, for him to scream for more, and reverse to knock out bryan silly.

This nikka just over here doing 30 back flips for one move 30 mins in like he just didn’t get slammed on his neck

The only thing he sold the entire match was his arm…. And then the nikka no sold the arm to use it to finish off Danielson in the last five mins

I think you need to go see an ophthalmologist. Might need to get some glasses.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the ppv

giphy.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just watched the ppv

You don’t watch NJPW, huh? That’s fighting spirit, pal. :skip:

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Ospreay sold plenty in that match.... :dahell: what were you watching?

And what does it mean to "get away with it" if someone does no sell a move? Becky and Rollins are two of the biggest offenders and they're still over and hyped up..

That little midget Vikingo don't sell a damn thing either lol
Man the match ended with Will walking around completely fine while worrying about Bryan’s health

And Seth got called out for that shyt…

shyt is annoying

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ospreay literally spent about 10 minutes of that match selling rib damage from a shot. Commentary even pointed it out several times for the hard of brain cells.

If you don't know how to watch wrestling, I don't know what to tell you.
He sold a hurt neck pretty blatantly from the avalanche tiger suplex as well. And collapsed to his knees on a Danielson chop

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just watched the ppv

Osperay sold plenty in this match stop parroting the IWC marks, there are worst examples of no selling

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ospreay sold plenty in that match.... :dahell: what were you watching?

And what does it mean to "get away with it" if someone does no sell a move? Becky and Rollins are two of the biggest offenders and they're still over and hyped up..

That little midget Vikingo don't sell a damn thing either lol
Just use buzzwords your favorite podcasters use and you can too should like and IWC mark :russ: