[4/21/24] AEW Dynasty: Joe/Swerve, Ospreay/Danielson, Bucks/FTR, Okada/PAC, and more!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Logged on to Twitter thinking people would be happy about Swerve winning but nope still saw some haters.

Idk how WWE got some black wrestling fans in such a chokehold that they’ll downplay or complain about AEW having its first black champion but somehow we’re at the point.

This is completely different and a legit scary situation but online chatter has people in a chokehold over fukking Donald Trump.... a completely 100% dangerous situation politically here in the states and also abroad.

So my point is you really can't be shocked nowadays how people get when they are exposed to online chatter that's an echo chamber.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
And they honestly could of done it better ten million different ways.

Should of been "leaked" to TMZ. They spent an episode on who leaked the footage.

Elite spend a whole episode being fake professional and doing a sham investigation.

You get heated promo between FTR and Elite were they revealed that it was them all along.

If you're gonna do a shoot... At least tell a compelling story through it.

How they presented it was lazy and such a wet fart without any sense of creativity.

Jack Perry has heat/over. That’s all that matters. :francis:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I legit just don’t care anymore tbh. He hasn’t wrestled a match with any stakes since that tournament where he lost to Moxley and before that the title matches with Okada and Hangman, which were AMAZING.

I don’t care to see him go out and wrestle Okada or Ospreay for 30+ minutes for no reason knowing the likely outcome. shyt not even a #1 contender match or nothing.

I became a fan of him 15-20 years ago watching him challenge Morishima and Nigel for their titles. I’d put those matches over any he’s had since the Hangman match because they had meaning.

Whether he won or lost tonight meant nothing.

Meanwhile Mox is walking around with the IWGP Championship :scust:
I agree with this other than swerve winning I just can’t invested in these “dream matches “ anymore. There are no stakes and Bryan always loses.

I am legit thinking it’s time to take a break on AEW because I’m not impressed anymore. I’d rather have good storytelling over a 5 star match.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I agree with this other than swerve winning I just can’t invested in these “dream matches “ anymore. There are no stakes and Bryan always loses.

I am legit thinking it’s time to take a break on AEW because I’m not impressed anymore. I’d rather have good storytelling over a 5 star match.

he beat Okada and had a Draw with Omega

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
seeing zero praise for that swaggerless, white boy loving batty boy winning their belt

:blessed:

he's bum so a terrible choice in general to be your top champion nevermind you're first black champion

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
he beat Okada and had a Draw with Omega
The Omega match was admittedly great. But that was 3 years ago.

Helped a lot that Omega was champ when it happened. Can’t believe it never got ran back for the title at any point these past few years :francis: