Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Considering that this match is no DQ, I think this could be a great match. I mean, did anyone expect Cena - JBL I Quit match at Judgement Day 05 to be piff?

I did but that was a different era. They beat the shyt out of one another, both of them bloodied up. Cena was leakin buckets. Reigns/Lesnar brought that kind of intensity but that's Lesnar, he does what he wants. I think Reigns/Show will play it safe and that's not a good thing. :ld:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm really started to become a Rusev fan brehs. That match he had with Cena was quality and he pretty much carried the entire thing. He has the stereotypical foreigner gimmick where he is angry, hates America, and smashes stuff but for some reason I fukk with him:yeshrug:. I wonder what they are going to do with his character after this feud. Personally I think they need to do everything they can to make sure he maintains a strong presence. He is one of the few people that actually generate heat these days and its believable for him to be a threat to pretty much everyone on the roster.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm really started to become a Rusev fan brehs. That match he had with Cena was quality and he pretty much carried the entire thing. He has the stereotypical foreigner gimmick where he is angry, hates America, and smashes stuff but for some reason I fukk with him:yeshrug:. I wonder what they are going to do with his character after this feud. Personally I think they need to do everything they can to make sure he maintains a strong presence. He is one of the few people that actually generate heat these days and its believable for him to be a threat to pretty much everyone on the roster.
Lets hope Rusev don't end up like Bray Wyatt after he feuded with Cena around this time last year... :to: The Eater of Worlds ain't been the same since

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
Besides Ambrose vs Harper and Rollins vs Orton, I'm not excited for this show. The Pre-show match could be okay to good. Ziggler vs Sheamus could be good but is ruined by the stip. The same goes for Rusev vs Cena. Big Show vs Reigns sounds like an abomination. I'm not looking forward to Nikki vs Naomi. I'm not even sure if Bryan vs Barrett is gonna happen, given the state of Daniel Bryan.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Besides Ambrose vs Harper and Rollins vs Orton, I'm not excited for this show. The Pre-show match could be okay to good. Ziggler vs Sheamus could be good but is ruined by the stip. The same goes for Rusev vs Cena. Big Show vs Reigns sounds like an abomination. I'm not looking forward to Nikki vs Naomi. I'm not even sure if Bryan vs Barrett is gonna happen, given the state of Daniel Bryan.

The Big Show vs. Reigns match will be entertaining solely because of the crowd.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Considering that this match is no DQ, I think this could be a great match. I mean, did anyone expect Cena - JBL I Quit match at Judgement Day 05 to be piff?

I have a good feeling about this :pachaha:

A no DQ match featuring a wrestler who openly blocks fake punches. Yeah, this is gonna be real good... :childplease:

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
I don't know if I!l be able to though I'm pretty busy tomorrow morning (australian) but I rkn that could get the kid some serious views

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
What we need to do is throw this up with every hastag the WWE push on the show. That way when they have number 1 trending worldwide our homey ADK can eat

:blessed:
This :wow: brehs I'll hand out so much rep that they'll take it away from me if yall did this