4 Year Old African American boy body found in California's Sandiego bay

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
982129_630x354.jpg

Sunday, September 13, 2015 01:34PM
SAN DIEGO, Calif. (KABC) --
The body of a missing 4-year-old boy who became the subject of an Amber Alert across Riverside, Orange and San Diego counties Sunday morning has been found by divers in Mission Bay.

Wesley Hilaire was last seen walking near the water in the 2800 block of E. Mission Bay Drive at about 7:45 p.m. Saturday.

Witnesses told San Diego police they saw the boy walk away with a man during a family outing at Mission Bay Park in San Diego.

Hilaire was visiting the beach for the first time with his aunt and other family members. The family was packing up for the day when they noticed him missing, San Diego police told KGTV, the ABC affiliate in San Diego.

San Diego police issued an Amber Alert for Wesley at 2 a.m. amid worries he'd been abducted while at the beach.

The boy's remains were found 100 yards offshore by a Harbor Patrol sonar boat at 11 a.m. Sunday. Police say it appears he accidentally drowned.

Hilaire's mother, Daniesha, spent all night passing out fliers for searchers.

"If you see my baby, take him from whoever he's with. And to whoever has him, please let him go, let him go," she pleaded.

When she learned of his death, she collapsed and was taken away on a gurney. The boy's grandmother began screaming.

Hilaire's father is in the Navy and is currently on the aircraft carrier USS George Washington, which is headed for Japan. He has been notified and will be flown back soon.

Anyone with further information on this case was urged to call 911 or the San Diego Police Department immediately at (619) 531-2000.
Body of missing 4-year-old boy found in San Diego bay

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:what: Wtf is she doing that was so important that she couldn't keep track of this 4 year old boy

Daps
So many fukking evil people in this world man. You always have to be super careful with small kids, especially in public. So sad this had to happen.
My heart goes put to that family.
R.I.P to the poor baby. Damn.

There is no way I'd let a child family member out of my sight for more than 5-10 seconds at any give time while out in public....even if they're in the direct care of another adult there at the time

As long as I'm within view myself and in the immediate area, I'm glancing at them/keeping an eye on them, even if I'm talking to someone else/doing something. Too many different types of shyt can happen....and they sometimes happen fast as hell

Sometimes I'll be driving down the road, and I'll see adults walking with a little kid.....not holding the kid's hand, and the kid's walking RIGHT next to the road :what:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
this is why I have been making a point to give kids swimming lessons as birthday gifts.

In any case, something tells me there was some foul play.

I would never want to be in that mother's shoes so heartbreaking :to:I hope someday she finds peace within.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
So many fukking evil people in this world man. You always have to be super careful with small kids, especially in public. So sad this had to happen.
My heart goes put to that family.
R.I.P to the poor baby. Damn.

I don't think it was evil in this case (I live in SD and the story was huge out here)

They were saying someone "led him away" because they couldn't find him and kinda assumed...that lead turned out to be bad and it was a father with his own child.

This is more neglect by the family from the facts in the case so far which is really :to:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
There is no way I'd let a child family member out of my sight for more than 5-10 seconds at any give time while out in public....even if they're in the direct care of another adult there at the time

As long as I'm within view myself and in the immediate area, I'm glancing at them/keeping an eye on them, even if I'm talking to someone else/doing something. Too many different types of shyt can happen....and they sometimes happen fast as hell

Sometimes I'll be driving down the road, and I'll see adults walking with a little kid.....not holding the kid's hand, and the kid's walking RIGHT next to the road :what:
I agree. Even at home when i dont see my nieces or little nephew my heart starts beating because we have a pool and i know how curious kids are about water. Especially at that age everything is a game to them. They like to run off or theyll see something interesting and you think they are behind you and their not. I had to spank :mjcry: my nephew once for unlocking the door and running outside. These kids have no self preservation its up to us as adults to make sure that they are always okay. I can't imagine the feeling one would have to know that their negligence cause them to lose the life of their child. Its fukking sad on so many levels.