42-Year-Old Black woman gets laid off from six figure job and then decided to move to Mexico City

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Coli Title:
42-Year-Old Black woman quits six figure job to live in Mexico City

Article Headline:
This 42-year-old saved $660,000 and moved to Mexico after losing her 6-figure job: 'I realized I could have a different life'
clickbait title
Shorty worked as a lawyer for 12 years
Could have easily landed a new job

p,s women aint safe traveling alone
good for her though
Is Mexico City that welcoming to black people?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
clickbait title
Shorty worked as a lawyer for 12 years
Could have easily landed a new job

p,s women aint safe traveling alone
good for her though
Is Mexico City that welcoming to black people?
1. :pacspit:for shytting on non-ADOS brehs on that one thread.

2. Mexico City is welcoming to anyone. It's the capital and it has a population of 9.2 million from all over the country and the world so they get a much different perspective of Black people and foreigners in general compared to some small paisa town in Colima.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Good for her, sounds like she worked hard and got after it :ehh: She could easily do consulting sparingly, say 3 months on, 1 off and take in good money while not killing herself :jbhmm:
That's what I'd do, in fact there's a mexican lawyer that's a money coach simply because she saved three quarters of her salary.

It's wierd because you need clout to be an influencer but I wouldn't put myself out there like that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:Everytime I feel like wanting to give up on Passport Gang, I see news like this to keep the hope alive to escape Babylon.
It's an army better yet a Navy.

People look at it wrong, basically the whole point is you can actually save money by going abroad. Going to Tulum is cheaper than Vegas