5 star recruit RJ Hampton skipping college to play pro in Australia :lupe:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Yup and if that’s done or this going over seas becomes the norm college will die ....

They lost so much money with

Kobe
KG
Lebron

And a few others that did not go

Think about it those collages could STILL be eating off those 3 jersey sales, likeness, videos etc...

Just those 3 could have made them crazy money

And those saying they missing out on great education never say the same when those euro’s are pro at 14

Or baseball players or tennis players :stopitslime:
He’s not the first one to try this. He’s just the first one who’s doing it with the reason not being to avoid some suspension. The reason why it hasn’t taken off is because 18 year old kids wanna get paid without dealing with everything that comes with being pros and are generally hesitant to leave the confines of America to get paid.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
why not Spain?:jbhmm:

I dont mind athletes skipping college but RJ is trash this has more to do with him not getting exposed in college more than anything. If he's average in Australia he has a better chance of getting drafted high cuz he can use the excuse that it was a completely new experience.

His pops was his high school coach and he got to do whatever he wanted. He gives off that soft inefficienct chucker vibes who's team always loses against decent competition.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or even order food :damn:

Not really

I was in Germany 2000-2003

It was not bad in fact the food was amazing

Just the simple fact you can get on a train and end up anywhere is amazing

It’s kinda fun over there and the woman

:wow:

“Just walk down the street and you see a pack of hallie Berry’s ....” Jamie foxx

:picard:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Who's advising these kids :hhh:

That Bazley kid didn't go to school and opted for the G League and then quit that. Now I'm not seeing him in any first round mock drafts
Bazley I think will get picked (not first round but someone in round 2 will stash him in G League), but he has to nail every workout and interview just to get a round 2 pick.

This like anything could fail but Terrance Ferguson and Brian Bowen are opening doors for the NBL.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I dont mind athletes skipping college but RJ is trash this has more to do with him not getting exposed in college more than anything. If he's average in Australia he has a better chance of getting drafted high cuz he can use the excuse that it was a completely new experience.

His pops was his high school coach and he got to do whatever he wanted. He gives off that soft inefficienct chucker vibes who's team always loses against decent competition.

If he was "trash" I don't think he would have continued to keep being invited to Team USA u-18 camps for the past few years. Does that make him a future NBA star? Not sure, but just having an NBA career is a win compared to what, playing a year for Bill Self. Kid makes over a million, plays for a year, then goes to the league. Not seeing the downside here.

The Darius Garland point is spot on. He played for literally a handful of games, got hurt and is still a lotto pick.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Wonder what his minutes will be like, 2k Ferg didn't get a lot of playtime in Australia, maybe the NBL will be different.

Ain't Melo headed there too :pachaha: