[6/5/2023] RAW: Seth Rollins defends against Damian Priest. Seth Rollins and Will Osprey continue to tease eachother

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
doesn't matter what you see

doesn't matter what the crowd wants

they push their favorites

bron will be in the title mix but right now they are showing theory is the favorite child

If he was the favorite child they would have been already strapped the rocket when he had the MITB but they pumped the breaks.

Watch how they debut Bronny. Bet its some Brock Lesnar type shyt.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I'm not sold on Theory being chosen because if he was he would have won the titles off Roman with the MITB cash in.

He's a good young star they can utilize for years to come if he plays his cards right. That's what I see at the moment.

His best case right now is a Rollins slot. Can always be around, in the mix, but you won’t be THE GUY. But that’s a long way to go because he’s nowhere in the same planet as Rollins talent.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
If he was the favorite child they would have been already strapped the rocket when he had the MITB but they pumped the breaks.

Watch how they debut Bronny. Bet its some Brock Lesnar type shyt.
they aren't putting anyone over reigns

in that 25 & under bracket so far theory is the one they've been pushing

bron may end up taking over but right now they have theory on the main shows working with the legends & bron still in the nxt scene

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
they will use the "make theory look strong" formula

he is a workhorse & it's clear he has been chosen

they will force him on the crowd same way they did with reigns

Ehhh

That was what they were doing when Vince was Vince’ing, but Hunter said not so fast playboi!

They seem to be doing the long haul slow burn with dude now. I can tell y’all this though, when Theory finally hits his ceiling it won’t be this forced ass current heel version. It’s still super early with dude, I feel like y’all sometimes forget that. He’s 25, you can’t really judge homie like a finished product. He’s incomplete and there will be growing pains.

5 years ago Roman was winking and getting booed as a face, and Seth was smiling and kissing Becky on tv to mixed reactions. Rome wasn’t built in a day

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

giphy.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But TSC told me there must be a story behind world championship matches:ohhh: What the hell
Those matches are usually better :yeshrug:

Rollins is just gonna put on good weekly tv matches and 2 years from now still gonna be doing interviews asking why cant they make him the top guy :to:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
whenever they decide to make him a face he’s gonna be a superstar
I got this feeling Theory is ultimately a Cena and Waller is going to be his Edge/Orton. Though Waller is a bit older than I had guessed. Waller thankfully got called up on the right side of his 30s, but barely.

Theory won't move the merch, but most of the up and coming guys are going to give him Babyface Sympathy in 1 v 1