[6/5/2023] RAW: Seth Rollins defends against Damian Priest. Seth Rollins and Will Osprey continue to tease eachother

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Ehhh

That was what they were doing when Vince was Vinceā€™ing, but Hunter said not so fast playboi!

They seem to be doing the long haul slow burn with dude now. I can tell yā€™all this though, when Theory finally hits his ceiling it wonā€™t be this forced ass current heel version. Itā€™s still super early with dude, I feel like yā€™all sometimes forget that. Heā€™s 25, you canā€™t really judge homie like a finished product. Heā€™s incomplete and there will be growing pains.

5 years ago Roman was winking and getting booed as a face, and Seth was smiling and kissing Becky on tv to mixed reactions. Rome wasnā€™t built in a day
all good

the "make roman look strong" propaganda took years to break the crowd

not expecting theory to get there over night

simply saying if they decide he's the one there will be no stopping it

he's the youngest & most most visible that's really like 99.9% of the equation ha

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
IN

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
all good

the "make roman look strong" propaganda took years to break the crowd

not expecting theory to get there over night

simply saying if they decide he's the one there will be no stopping it

he's the youngest & most most visible that's really like 99.9% of the equation ha

I'm in a Austin Theory is gonna be a big deal crowd

A lot of ppl gonna have to admit they thought he was done after Clash at the Castle failed cash in...They're burying him

He has as many "STRONG" wins as anyone over the last 12 months

He's they're guy, but, it made since to get him away from the World title scene...he's not their, yet

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'm in a Austin Theory is gonna be a big deal crowd

A lot of ppl gonna have to admit they thought he was done after Clash at the Castle failed cash in...They're burying him

He has as many "STRONG" wins as anyone over the last 12 months

He's they're guy, but, it made since to get him away from the World title scene...he's not their, yet
Itā€™s actually really insane that Vince put him there to begin with. Like, huh? Lmfao

I like Theory but he in no way should have held that MITB briefcase. They pushed the button on that way too fast. He was what, 23?

:dead:

Heā€™s still 4-5 years away to me. Let him succeed and fail in the midcard first. Let him grow and have an actual story arc. Donā€™t Roman him, thatā€™s not the way to go.