6 Straight Girls vs 1 Secret Lesbian

broller

Veteran
Daps
didn't watch the video entirely, just scrolled to the end. Haley probably ain't actually a lesbian. she probably just been ran thru by a lot of men and got tired of them, so she's just letting a bulldyke eat her cooch.

i seen it in real life before. when you see a feminine looking woman claim lesbian, they always got a bulldyke lesbian to simulate being a man. and the feminine lesbian always used to date men before but got into "too many bad relationships"

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
didn't watch the video entirely, just scrolled to the end. Haley probably ain't actually a lesbian. she probably just been ran thru by a lot of men and got tired of them, so she's just letting a bulldyke eat her cooch.

i seen it in real life before. when you see a feminine looking woman claim lesbian, they always got a bulldyke lesbian to simulate being a man. and the feminine lesbian always used to date men before but got into "too many bad relationships"
She claims she knew she was gay since she was twelve

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I watched this today. The chick is a lesbian just looks like a hoe. Even if a chick say she a lesbian she mentally ill or no dudes were checking for her from the start. :francis:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

THIS. Just skip to the end. She dress like a trailer park hippie hoe. That chick ain’t a lesbian she been ran through.