6 Straight Girls vs 1 Secret Lesbian

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
nobody born gay. It’s a behavior that stems from molestation and sexual abuse as a child. Ask anyone that gay they gonna tell you some type of abuse they got from a parent of family member as a kid. :beli:

I did. I asked my cousin. No one sexually abused him or anything. That nikka is just gay. We've seen signs since he was 8 or 9. On the other hand, I know straight men who were sexually abused as a child and aren't gay by any means.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I did. I asked my cousin. No one sexually abused him or anything. That nikka is just gay. We've seen signs since he was 8 or 9. On the other hand, I know straight men who were sexually abused as a child and aren't gay by any means.

Does "straight men" aren't straight. they hiding something.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no way in hell I was watching the whole thing anyway so thanks to the dude who posted the spoiler

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't watch the video entirely, just scrolled to the end. Haley probably ain't actually a lesbian. she probably just been ran thru by a lot of men and got tired of them, so she's just letting a bulldyke eat her cooch.

i seen it in real life before. when you see a feminine looking woman claim lesbian, they always got a bulldyke lesbian to simulate being a man. and the feminine lesbian always used to date men before but got into "too many bad relationships"
This was my initial reaction.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew who it was going to be when I looked at the screencap.Her seeming the least likely to be lesbian, meant that she was the lesbian:unimpressed:

They need to step their game up.That was corn ball shyt