Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Which branch? Compared to the other ones, I hear AF is the safest and milder in terms of attitudes and commands. I hear people can still be dikks and fukkery goes go down lol

What kind of fighting would someone in a “non-combat” job usually see then? :lupe:

Is it guard duty or “secure this location so our chopper can land” type shyt? :lupe:

All have their pros and cons. I can only speak for the army. And I will say it has the most opportunity to offer.

Air force is a safe bet if you scared (no diss) but they weed people who don't perform well in terms of promotion ability

If I had to do it all over again, I'd still go army and enlisted right out of high school. I joined whe I was 23.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m 26 man so if this gon be the move I make, I better make it fukking count lol I need a fukking degree I can actually make some coin with.

Definitely not overly worried about combat. I’ve been ready to die at many times in my life so if I go, I go :manny: may Krishna protect me as I cross into the dark. I’m more worried about the nuts on base doing something crazy than an actual enemy

What’s a DOD contractor? :jbhmm:

Lmaoooo :ooh: :heh: why you say that?
They work on the bases and do certain jobs that the regular military cant or wont do. They usually pay alot better. Lookup Northrop Grumman or BAE systems or dyncorp. Its alot of em.