™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
FYI if you go into combat you will be mentally fukked up. All the people I know manage well but that is after therapy. Some never break out of the war zone mind set. Most of the mass shooters are vets even though they don't really highlight it

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Why you say that
Because it’s the truth. Even when white folks was gonn destroy the world during the WWs I could see fighting, draft or no draft.

Now wars are only for monetary reasons. And the non-support you receive as vet is so embarrassing for a first world nation. Plus the PTSD :scusthov: imagine seeing hell during a tour and coming back and having a freak out and you go to jail for it. It is not worth it imo unless you are living in poverty

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dead: yeah i would never fight for this fukkin country

i'll fight if we get invaded, and i have to protect the country and my family. but this going overseas to some desert to get your legs blown off so bankers can get rich off it :scusthov: what soldiers do is not about defending americans, it hasnt been since 1945

People still pushing this nonsense :mjlol:

Most soldiers or sailors never see combat.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump or no Trump you will be told to kill innocent people and destroy their countries. Obama was no different. Obviously Bush wasn't either.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Trump actually pulled us out in Syria and we haven't been in any new wars under his administration yet, so why would Trump hold you back if you really wanted to go join? I have no doubt that Trump will eventually get us into war as all of these Presidents do, so if you value your life, I'd stay away from the military period especially since we are edging towards a possible world war.

Daps
How was Asian and Africa? There are too many places I want to see there lol
Asia was dope I went to like 15 countries in 8 months and same for Africa they were purely humanitarian assistance missions honest we barely worked :russ: you train with the host nation for a bit then you live with them and see things they need be it infrastructure, security, and projects like food and purified water development.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Honestly he is less of an interventionist than most us presidents so you have a better chance than normal.

If he wins a 2nd a term, he's gon try to stir shyt up and try to justify it so he can leave a legacy similar to Franklin D Roosevelt or Ronald Reagan by taking out Iran or NK, . He's going to go out with a bang , cos why not? He knows that he's not going to be re elected after that.