He's just a fine, upstanding all-American boy
full

Last edited:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
7 year old's don't do anything without their parent's guidance. . .

Title SHOULD read, "White parents exploit son, to raise money for Trump's wall."

I think we have become a bit too accustom to attacking and exploiting children in general in media.

All that aside . . . They're raising him to be an extremely shytty young man.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
7 year old's don't do anything without their parent's guidance. . .

Title SHOULD read, "White parents exploit son, to raise money for Trump's wall."

I think we have become a bit too accustom to attacking and exploiting children in general in media.

...or he’s just inherently scum like his parents. Crumbs don’t fall too far from the cracker, you know...

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
...or he’s just inherently scum like his parents. Crumbs don’t fall too far from the cracker, you know...
I'll say this. . . There's a good chance he will grow to be scum. But in general, media needs to bring back common ethics. Don't make a child out to be an adult. That kid essentially has no choice in this.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I'll say this. . . There's a good chance he will grow to be scum. But in general, media needs to bring back common ethics. Don't make a child out to be an adult. That kid essentially has no choice in this.

The media won’t become balanced again until this idiot in the WH is gone. The flyover states’ inbred populace should have never been given a voice...

Daps
Focus shouldn't be on the kid. Attack the shytty news station for not asking the parents follow-up questions to their pre-school ready made answers. Or for not pressing the kid and asking him to explain it since the parents see no problem in allowing their child to be exploited like this.

Little snot nosed b*stard said people were calling him "little Hitler".

Ten grand says that kid has no clue what that even means, who Hitler was, or why people are saying that.

And what kind of shyt for brains parents let their 7yr old watch Fox News all day in the first place?? :what: They don't get PBS or Cartoon Network out in Hicksville, USA?

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Focus shouldn't be on the kid. Attack the shytty news station for not asking the parents follow-up questions to their pre-school ready made answers. Or for not pressing the kid and asking him to explain it since the parents see no problem in allowing their child to be exploited like this.

Little snot nosed b*stard said people were calling him "little Hitler".

Ten grand says that kid has no clue what that even means, who Hitler was, or why people are saying that.

And what kind of shyt for brains parents let their 7yr old watch Fox News all day in the first place?? :what: They don't get PBS or Cartoon Network out in Hicksville, USA?
Facts.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7 years old and already a piece of shyt :dead:

gotta say though, i dont have any problem with an actual wall. if these rednecks wanna pay for it, or the orange clown actually made mexico pay for it, id be all for it :ehh:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
7 years old and already a piece of shyt :dead:

gotta say though, i dont have any problem with an actual wall. if these rednecks wanna pay for it, or the orange clown actually made mexico pay for it, id be all for it :ehh:
Who is his daddy

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He ought to be raising money to lobby politicians to oppose giving big oil companies subsidies. In 20 years building a wall will be the least of his worries. That's what is tragic in all of this. Half of this nation is so blind with hatred for brown and black people that they're blind to their coming apocolyptic future.