7 year old White boy in Texas raising money for Trump's wall

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope his parents get hit by a bus tomorrow.

He's just an fine, upstanding all-American boy
full

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
People believe that money he's raising is really going towards the wall?!?:mjlol::laff:

Suckers, cacs believe the most dumbest shyt...:bryan:
I'm saying...we've already been through this shyt. You cannot donate to federal projects like this. This is not some public/private partnership at the state level.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
7 years old and already a piece of shyt :dead:

gotta say though, i dont have any problem with an actual wall. if these rednecks wanna pay for it, or the orange clown actually made mexico pay for it, id be all for it :ehh:

This right here. I bet most Americans have no issue with the wall, but McDonalds Trump had to go and guarantee payment by Mexico, knowing full well that shyt wasn’t gonna happen. That and all of his actions are perfect insight into how he runs his “businesses”.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Look at his crib behind him. :wow:

That's the Steiner Ranch neighborhood in West Austin. After I graduated college, I worked in wealth management many of my clients lived out there. This kid has probably never seen a hispanic in his life living out there so I'd love to know where all this anxiety and hate comes from.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This wall is going to take 40 years to build and going to take a lot of money we do not have. Damn white people make me ill:scust: