70 year old woman gives birth to twins. Could end up a single mother!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
True, but I mean she literally will need live-in assistance forever. You can’t be 70+ with newborns, toddlers, etc.
And she might have that, and just because he's there doesn’t mean he's helping or contributing. Most men do not actively help raise children.

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
You mean that 43 year old I was laying up with when I was only 24, could have actually gotten pregnant? Well, she did look around 28 :jbhmm:

Today, she would be a baby to me :ohhh:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
And she might have that, and just because he's there doesn’t mean he's helping or contributing. Most men do not actively help raise children.
Eeeh. I guess. The men in my family are good dudes and my girls married well. A good father’s presence is necessary 🤷🏾‍♀️

Hopefully he’s present and doing right by his family.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Eeeh. I guess. The men in my family are good dudes and my girls married well. A good father’s presence is necessary 🤷🏾‍♀️

Hopefully he’s present and doing right by his family.
You think your experience is the experience of most women? We can look at the single mother stats and see that clearly its not.

I had all that too, with a step father and my actual father, that doesn't mean I ignore the reality of the majority of women and play the "not me" game.

I haven't experienced a lot of thing but that doesn't mean I lack empathy for others especially for women.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
You think your experience is the experience of most women? We can look at the single mother stats and see that clearly its not.

I had all that too, with a step father and my actual father, that doesn't mean I ignore the reality of the majority of women and play the "not me" game.

I haven't experienced a lot of thing but that doesn't mean I lack empathy for others especially for women.
I know, and I certainly empathize with women in those situations. I don’t know what the future for me, either. That being said, again, hopefully this man is present for his lady and family because his presence is important.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Just couldn't resist spreading some anti-man bullshyt. :comeon:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Just couldn't resist spreading some anti-man bullshyt. :comeon:
Ya'll already know what I'm on. I left this thread over 3 months ago. Ya'll the ones quoting me back into it.

Crazy how it pains you to ignore reality because it doesn't paint you in the light that pleases you.

Plenty women are still willing to live off of hope and ego. Why don't you give them all the attention and ignore me? They'll happily tell you what you want to hear to their our detriment.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
future-she-belong-to-the-streets.gif
Nana belongs to the streets

:wow:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
You mean that 43 year old I was laying up with when I was only 24, could have actually gotten pregnant? Well, she did look around 28 :jbhmm:

Today, she would be a baby to me :ohhh:
A woman getting pregnant at 43 isn't far fetched at all, honestly. Early menopause does happen however. It tends to be genetic...and is a little on the rare side.